• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Underground
962542d66e2529fb06a086e5839e20e7.jpg
Noice

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. That sucks that no person of color joined the PAC (Polaris and Crew lol) or that we know of right now.

Still on Team Brotherhood though.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Hope we get some kind of time skip so we don't have to see pregnant Polaris.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Jace as a rogue agent would be badass. It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to find a way to gather his own team of mutants and agents or a way to give himself temporary abilities.

I want the latter because it'll make him realize, again, what a monster he has become. To hate mutants so much that he turns himself into a temporary mutant. Bitter sweet Justice smells good in the morning.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
"It's time we build a better world"

"I'm not asking for permission"

The heel turns seemed inevitable, especially for Andy and sets up a nice divide for next season. The Hellfire Club gained 2 of the people with the best powers in Andy/Lorna. Marcos and Thunderbird better hope they find some new recruits.

2th

Oct 27, 2017
I was very happy with that finale and the season overall. Loved Lorna going killer.

Oct 25, 2017
Great final, was tense the entire two episodes lol great way to end it and I really thought they weren't going to have lorna go through with it but I'm glad they did.

I imagine they save a lot of money on sets by using run down locations lol at least it goes to the CGI

Seems like it's building towards a reborn brotherhood vs xmen, which is just amazing to me.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but feel like the Trask dude will be back. Probably jacked his body with all kind of mutant shit

Corey Booker is going full Purifier

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt Trask guy is alive that plane got obliterated. Unless he becomes an AI and downloaded to BASTION.

Good finale

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but feel like the Trask dude will be back. Probably jacked his body with all kind of mutant shit

Corey Booker is going full Purifier

I doubt Trask guy is alive that plane got obliterated. Unless he becomes an AI and downloaded to BASTION.

Good finale
Yeah I don't feel like his dead especially with the potential cure running around

besides who else can Jace pretends to be the better person to

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I love the Frost girls. Esme getting work done. I'm getting tired of the rest and the mutant underground. Hopefully they come up with some cool premise for the second season but I'm not holding my breath.

Time for that 2 hour finale.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Oh man, I love the Frost girls. Esme getting work done. I'm getting tired of the rest and the mutant underground. Hopefully they come up with some cool premise for the second season but I'm not holding my breath.

Time for that 2 hour finale.

? Are you an episode behind?

The zombie conjoined twins hounds weren't really that threatening to me, and the escape was straight out of the Last Jedi, but otherwise a great finale, even if it was super predictable. Except for cyber girl, I absolutely did not see that coming. They really dug into obscurity to get that dragon lady lawyer, but it does make me wonder where all the x-men allies are, I understand the brotherhood and the x-men are no more or hidden or something, but obviously there's a bigger network to the underground.

I have no idea what the Brotherhood/Hellfire Club want with only one Fenris, but ok.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the finale. When this show started out I was so hopeful and hyped, and I remained so through the early episodes. But it quickly landed on mediocre, and then we saw a spike when the Fenris background where fed to us, but since then it went back to mediocre, and I'm ultimately disappointed with what we got. The performances have been bad to mediocre too, and the only ones I really care about here at the end is Polaris. And Esme is just cool. But that's it.

Last edited:

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven;'t watched the latest ep, or even the one before the finale but I had to bite my fist when I saw the Triplets in their new outfits yowza

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
Really like the cuckoos and glad they are trying to make her a regular but there is something about how she delivers lines that is.......off

About time for that Polaris turn

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Polaris turn, coming a mile away
Boy strucker... sowing the seeds of his power tripping... of course he'd join the new bad mutants

luca

Oct 25, 2017
First-look at Season 2:

gifted0hbne.jpeg

So season 2 must take place half a year from the end of the first season. Polaris is delivering her baby, and Andy got a new look. The Frost sisters is also promoted to a regular. While Reeva to the left is a new character who can generate sonic blasts to scramble people's minds.

"We've never seen in any Marvel media, and sort of show or TV, a mutant pregnancy and then a mutant delivery," said Polaris actor Emma Dumont. "This is kind of a pinnacle moment. I feel very honored to be part of Marvel history in this way. It's super cool!"

"They have big plans, and Polaris is a big part of those plans," said creator and showrunner Matt Nix.

Hopefully we'll get a trailer at next week's Comic Con.

dot

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i love how andy gets a makeover once he joined the dark side lol

hopefully he'll be less of an annoying brat...