• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peanut butter is king, as it should be. My pity for all the allergic children.

Kit-Kat being so high up is weird to me. I'd rather have pure chocolate than the wafers. Low tier for me.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Peanut Butter candy for the win.

I like a good Twix now and again though.

Also, not a lot of fruit candy representation there. Kids like their chocolate.

meow

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Twix and Snickers are top tier for me out of that list. I also seem to be able to eat endless amounts of smarties (the US kind).

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Snickers should be top 3, easily the best candy of all time. I think I'd have Reese's at one though in terms of Halloween candy though because as a kid I could eat more Reese's miniature than snickers.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I don't like Reese's cups. Bad mouth feel. Weirdly oily, too. I don't think I've ever unwrapped a cup that didn't have a tiny pool of grease on the top.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Kit-Kats taste different since they moved to the new wrapping. Give me back the old looser wrapped Kat.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Reese's Miniatures are not Halloween candy. they are more associated with Easter and Christmas.

Halloween is all about the cup.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
I'm really more into the fruit flavored candy these days. As my tastes have changed, I've found that when I do want chocolate, that I just want a nice dark chocolate bar. I can also only eat one Reeses cup before feeling sick. I'll definitely eat those dark chocolate Milky Ways, though.

Oct 26, 2017
If these are the dark chocolate variants of the chocolate items, I approve of this list.

If the milk chocolate, I question the universe.