Amnesty

Nov 7, 2017
I got corrupted (62), but that list didn't even have some of the things I did when younger.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
MMDFV3q.png

Eh. I guess that's probably normal for people of my age.

SPIN!

Banned
Mar 16, 2018
What is "blacked or yakked"? O_o

I got 57 anyway, kinda jealous of you heathens lol

Blackout drunk I assume.

Sweetheart (21)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.​

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Watch out world

Rebel (33)

you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.

vainya

Dec 28, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Wild Child (38)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Sounds about right. Most of that stuff is just part of being in a relationship.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Rebel (26)
you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.

Wilde

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
"Sweetheart (16)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too."

This was pretty easy for someone who doesn't drink and thinks drugs are a waste of time/unnecessary. Most of my points come from being a husband and father, which apparently make me less innocent?