Votes: 57 60.6%
  • PSG.LGD

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks.

As if there's any more reason to fucking hate Kyle, I hate how his stupid ass takes all credit away from Fly and talks about Bulba as if he's the drafter.
That dude is the only reason you went to TI5 and your team gained what little relevance it had.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
p2357Gs.png

Faulty cable causing all the issues found rofl

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping the production issues get ironed out. I know it's the first series of the day but it doesn't look good when casters can't be heard in game...

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
I no longer even try to play Dota2 but the International is impossible to ignore and will watch what I can. Great OT, love the intentional misspellings :)

Katsyo

Oct 27, 2017
Nice for OG! When I saw the line up I thought Ana would be playing the Invoker but Topson smashed it.

Katsyo

Oct 27, 2017
And then to the casters... except Godz is still in Australia or what the heck is up with the audio?

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
This level of production issues for an event of the magnitude of The International, held by a company of the scale of Valve, are fucking embarrassing.

No excuses. First day, last day, what the fuck ever. Podunk organisations with 100th of the budget, running tourneys with 100th the prestige, regularly manage better than this.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Series B1

Secret - Serenity (ODP & Fogged)
VP - OpTic (Tobi & Syn)
VG - VGJ.S (Grant, Kyle, & BSJ)
Newbee - TNC (Cap & Blitz)

B Group Series 1 starting up
Mineski vs iG is a little behind
Imma try and watch Russia vs US

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
This level of production issues for an event of the magnitude of The International, held by a company of the scale of Valve, are fucking embarrassing.

No excuses. First day, last day, what the fuck ever. Podunk organisations with 100th of the budget, running tourneys with 100th the prestige, regularly manage better than this.
At least I can hear Grant and BSJ in game now.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
I like how valve said no more gambling sponsors after a bunch of teams already signed contracts

D.Dragoon

Mar 2, 2018

Yeah it is unacceptable especially with their budget (money doesn't mean you aren't going to have production problems) but let's not compare logistics of TI to a "podunk" organisations running events. A more adequate comparison would be LoL worlds.