• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
Bet liquid will try it now if they get the chance, don't see either Chinese team doing so though

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017

ubercheez

Oct 27, 2017
  • Level 10 right talent: Replaced 20% experience gain bonus with Spirits apply 80% movement speed slow for 0.3 seconds upon exploding.

• Added to Captains Mode.

• Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Io: Turns Spirits into a passive ability, constantly spawning spirits around Io. The sub-spell for controlling the spirits is still present.

Ah, that's a pretty fat Agh's upgrade!

I love it honestly, but yeah, probably not going to last long.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, that's a pretty fat Agh's upgrade!

I love it honestly, but yeah, probably not going to last long.

Yeah, its insane. Add in a Heart and then Io can heal up the team at an insane pace. If by some miracle the game goes a bit later Io has a 25 talent where it attacks every time the tethered character attacks. First game OG did it Topson played Windranger and got 25 right before the game ended. Io turned in to a machine gun with Focus Fire up.

ubercheez

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, its insane. Add in a Heart and then Io can heal up the team at an insane pace. If by some miracle the game goes a bit later Io has a 25 talent where it attacks every time the tethered character attacks. First game OG did it Topson played Windranger and got 25 right before the game ended. Io turned in to a machine gun with Focus Fire up.

Haha, that was amazing. WR's my favorite hero so comboing with her to break the game even more was great.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Of course blind boxes..... Thanks for the link though! I might wait for it to come to stores, I usually go by weight to at least not get the same thing 3 times.
Yeah these blind box things are a lot less fun when you order them online. Definitely something meant to be bought and traded at the event in person. I wanted to get some Dotakins but I decided against it. I got a couple of shirts and the Techies Nendo instead. I'm also eagerly awaiting the Venge/Sky double pack of figurines to be sold online.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Secret will probably win. Tiny, Bristleback and Windrunner? Fucking Omniknight?

It's great to see both Liquid and Secret having woken up and doing great.
I bet the CHinese teams practicied the shit out of Medusa and other strats.
Something disruptive like Io is just beyond their comprehension.
Too risky, too creative. Stick with what we practiced 140 hours a week.

Irikan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao that dead silent crowd, happy to see Secret doing well again though, they're looking nice

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
I bet the CHinese teams practicied the shit out of Medusa and other strats.
Something disruptive like Io is just beyond their comprehension.
Too risky, too creative. Stick with what we practiced 140 hours a week.
What was the last broken hero strat that a Chinese team came up with at a TI? Something similar to the Io w/OP level 15/25 talent and heart tether. I can't think of one.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't expect VG to look that bad. That was awful by them. Secret just walked them over.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even I wouldnt say that OG could win against Secret and Liquid as they are. Both of the latter are now more willing to improve on their strats.

LGD is still one hell of a team though. The last great Chinese hope.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Terrible series for Yang and Paparazzi, shame to see VG crumble like this but that's the pressure you have to prepare for when you get this deep in the bracket. Secret vs Liquid is gonna be fun.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
what an awful series, unless the next games are amazing i would say ti6-7-8 were all much better than this year.