Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
AGaJL2X.jpg

I know Jerma985 isn't talked about much here on Era, which is a shame, cause the guy has been both killing it in terms of content and killing himself (mentally & physically) all to entertain viewers the last decade. He's done The Carnival stream, Live Action Create-a-wrestler (Jerma Rumble Live), Fake Family Stream, Bugleberry Hot Tub Stream, but nothing proves his insane dedication to being an eClown more than this latest project he just completed (which might actually be his best).

B4LBLp6.png

N6eKl7d.jpg

The Jerma985 Dollhouse stream stemmed from one of his chat members joking about controlling Jerma like a Sim when he was streaming The Sims a couple of years ago. This Stream was meant to happen earlier but was delayed due to COVID. Now years later with a cast, crew, and a massive budget, Jerma has partnered with Twitch using a custom plug-in to deliver a stream unlike any other.

Viewers chose what Jerma wore, when he ate, when he slept, go to the bathroom, etc. -- everything you could do in The Sims but in real life, in real-time. Of course, the thousands of viewers neglected Jerma; when he took off the Beer Hat they gave him on the first day, they chanted "No Hat, No Food/Hygiene/Sleep/Etc." and it spiraled on from there causing suffering and hijinks to ensue.

KKCbvwN.jpg

There's comedy, drama, romance, action, Sleep-Paralysis demons, Sex Woohoo, Clowns, Bears, and so much more.

Dollhouse-Gif-1.gif
Dollhouse-Gif-3.gif
Dollhouse-Gif-4.gif
Dollhouse-Gif-5.gif

It spanned three days (August 18, 20 & 21), consisting of over 13 hours of insanity, and by the end of the stream achieved over 100,000 concurrent viewers. While Jerma questioned earlier this year if he's "peaked", it's safe to say this experiment was a rousing success and this might be the height of his career (here's hoping it's not).

ox5Y7k8.jpg

Official Highlights from Jerma's YouTube (check threadmarks for remaining days):

The Jerma985 Dollhouse Twitch stream (YouTube links):

Last edited:

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was legendary. The amount of work that must've gone into this is mindboggling... Fucking loved when Kitboga came rolling up as his grandma character haha

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I must've lived under a rock because I've never heard about this guy. But it does sound really interesting, any good highlights videos?

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
First day was a bit slow with them testing things out and stuff but day 2 and 3 were great. Ludwig, Kitboga, and everyone else also did a great job playing the other characters.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The worst thing is I directly recognised Kitboga by his grandma voice... I wouldn't know it was him with his real voice ...

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I must've lived under a rock because I've never heard about this guy. But it does sound really interesting, any good highlights videos?

I haven't seen the Dollhouse streams yet, but he did an "Archeology" stream earlier this year where he went treasure hunting in the desert and it was amazing.

www.youtube.com

Unofficial Recap of Jerma's Archeology Stream

he eats rocks for breakfastSupport me here (if you really want to) - https:///cheltieFollow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Cheltie_Originally S...

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I see this guy's vids pop up in my recommended all the time, but I was always confused judging by the video titles whether he was a legit streamer or some kind of performance artist.

I guess the answer is both?

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
...is it?
I haven't seen the Dollhouse streams yet, but he did an "Archeology" stream earlier this year where he went treasure hunting in the desert and it was amazing.

www.youtube.com

he eats rocks for breakfastSupport me here (if you really want to) - https:///cheltieFollow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Cheltie_Originally S...

Thanks I'll check it out

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
It was really entertaining just because of the real time nature of it. Even when things were scuffed it was still interesting. I immediately wanted a "whose line" version of this.

Deleted member 17388

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope this is a joke. Lol
It's for the only thing I know Jerma :v
artworks-SDP95erPKKyVHykD-XyfUnw-t500x500.jpg

Edit: And I only recently knew the origin of the above meme (And Jerma), due to someone linking this video on TikTok:
www.youtube.com

Jerma Makes THE Face

saving these pictures to my computer is gonna give me nightmares---jerma: https://www.twitch.tv/jerma985original stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w50t...

OP
OP
Mat-triX

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
I see this guy's vids pop up in my recommended all the time, but I was always confused judging by the video titles whether he was a legit streamer or some kind of performance artist.

I guess the answer is both?
He's 3/4 Streamer, 1/4 Performance Artist. 100% Zerked out of his mind.
If there's one thing that might ACTUALLY be his legacy (sadly) it's being the "Imposter is sus" guy. Which sucks, cause he's never even played/streamed Among Us and he's not a fan of the image.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I've only seen the first 2 days so, but man is this fuckin weird. I love it.

www.youtube.com

The actual geologist was so confused at points, shit was great.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
s' funny bc Jerma is absolutely overlooked in era, a nerd forum, bc/ to my knowledge he ain't about games, he ain't political, and he ain't a v-tuber, so he neatly fits into a grey area that era overlooks

absolute madlad he is

Pink Tape

Oct 25, 2017
Red Velvet's cookie jar
I follow people on Tumblr who watch his streams so I've seen clips and gifs of his content sometimes. I think this stream and the archeology one he did a few months ago were really cool and creative.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
forgot all about this guy, remember commenting on his videos when he was starting out making TF2 vids like a decade ago though.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still think this is his best clip:

just the quick thinking to not get dmca striked

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I tuned in for a while during the second and third day and it was really great. It's an idea that could get dull or have a lot of downtime pretty quickly but they generally did a good job of keeping it fresh, and it all ended in a great way.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
s' funny bc Jerma is absolutely overlooked in era, a nerd forum, bc/ to my knowledge he ain't about games, he ain't political, and he ain't a v-tuber, so he neatly fits into a grey area that era overlooks

absolute madlad he is

No, he's absolutley a gamer. I'd say that it's about 75% gaming, 25% stunts like this.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
No, he's absolutley a gamer. I'd say that it's about 75% gaming, 25% stunts like this.

then we're just idjits for sleeping on his content then

shiet, all I know of him is his wacky stuff, youtube algorithm pushes his stuff like mad

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Hope that Jerma will be alright. He's cut back on streaming significantly due to health issues. Seems to be a mix of not actually knowing exactly what the issue is, and perhaps not wanting to disclose publicly?

Anyway, watch the Lifeline stream.

youtu.be

Jerma Streams - Lifeline

Jerma archived Lifeline (The original title of this stream was "Talking on the Landline for Lifeline", and was originally streamed/recorded on January 22nd, ...

OP
OP
Mat-triX

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
Hope that Jerma will be alright. He's cut back on streaming significantly due to health issues. Seems to be a mix of not actually knowing exactly what the issue is, and perhaps not wanting to disclose publicly?
He hasn't disclosed what exactly his medical problems are, but the most well-known one stemmed from this video.

The breakdance that literally BROKE his body; fucked up his back so bad it caused him to be unable to stream for months. Of course, being the entertainer he is, what does he do in the Dollhouse stream when they tell him to dance?

Dollhouse-Gif-2.gif

ZeroHunter

Aug 6, 2020
I was surprised that there wasn't a thread on this while it was happening. The dollhouse streams were some of the funniest things I've ever seen on Twitch. It's honestly incredible the amount of effort he puts into his big one-offs like this. He constantly tops himself and sets the bar sky high. Seriously one of the best streamers on Twitch right now.

aidangs

Jan 8, 2019
Jerma has an uncanny ability to turn even the thinnest premise into comedy gold. Probably my favorite bit he's ever done was during a stream where he was supposed to be playing Pictionary (using his girlfriend's lipstick on a white board instead of a marker, naturally). Someone in chat pointed out that he had "mustache hair", so he clipped it out on the video feed and moved it down to look like an actual mustache overlaid on his face. One thing led to another and eventually this happened: