• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The seemingly never-ending saga of 'when the fuck are SNK going to show this game' is slowly reaching its conclusion;

From a KoF All Stars interview with Oda. The person who tweeted this meant 'information' instead of 'intelligence' so Oda just means that we're getting some info early next year. Future is Now if old.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Well at least its not dead I guess. I'm really excited to see KOF XV - the roster, what graphical style its aiming for etc.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't think anybody was expecting KOF to pop up during TGA. Good to have confirmation that's early 2021 and not mid 2021 though.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I will buy the fattest edition of this thing and a console for it same as I did with KOF 14 when it sold me on the PS4.
Please let it have that sweet ass Rollback Netcode same as CodeMystics keeps putting in older titles. I trust them with whatever they want to do on the roster and systems. Just let me at it.

K' needs to EAT.

Oct 25, 2017
How early is "early next year" though? Because they said "very soon" on August 8th and we've gotten literally nothing in the 3 months following.