• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shinichi

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone knows where this come from?
SPOILER_1610035367961.png

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Oda is confused then something way out of their control must have happened.

Would also mean that there are no issues on the development side of things, it was just an unexpected postponement.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The leaks begin. Hopefully they can just reschedule this for any day now before KOFXV stuff starts coming out

GroovySnake

Jun 10, 2018
USA
Long live Neo-Geo! The future is now, baby!

Also, this game needs to have Blue Mary. I paid 5 dollars last time, so that's one vote for Blue Mary. Back in the Dreamcast days they always thought to include Blue Mary. 😜

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah really wonder what the hell happened

Samsho character is no surprise but nice addition. Man its such a shame what happened with this game from the mess that is the pc release to the netcode

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
But seriously i hope it's not something like the new owner or his assistant's assistant saw the trailer and was like "wtf is this shit cancel that!!"

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The longer it goes, the more perplexing it gets. I guess it was something noticed/determined hours beforehand, and it was also something that they weren't able to provide a clear make-up date for.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently
Cham Cham
got leaked as Season 3 character for Samsho

I, for one, am surprised they weren't in there sooner.

Back when Heroine Fighters was announced with all those silhouettes, I was convinced that Cham Cham was there, but it turned out it was just Sylvia Paula Paula.

mojo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was wondering what the hell was up with the trailer. Real weird to delay last minute with no reason given

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
KOFXV pics just leaked. Looks...not great but see for yourself. Won't post them unless mods say it's OK