Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
yeepz8e.png

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Super happy and privileged to be alive to watch the divine magic of Lebron. Absolutely amazing player, it's crazy what he's doing at the age of 35 after I don't know how many seasons.

muteant

Nov 1, 2017
countless lakers fans who insisted an asterisk accompany the first spurs championship, I'd like to ask: with how many asterisks should this one come?

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Super happy and privileged to be alive to watch the divine magic of Lebron. Absolutely amazing player, it's crazy what he's doing at the age of 35 after I don't know how many seasons.
Really speaks to what modern training and medical/nutritional/recovery/etc. science is capable of when you see people like Lebron, Brady, Federer, Serena, etc., playing at the level they do.

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
Really speaks to what modern training and medical/nutritional/recovery/etc. science is capable of when you see people like Lebron, Brady, Federer, Serena, etc., playing at the level they do.
And the funds to pay for it. I'm not saying the guys on league minimum or still on rookie deals can afford it, but if you're a max contract player and you aren't doing something close to the examples given in regards to long term conditioning, don't hate because others are.