TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
The little bell jingle down the hallway is such a simple but effective scare. Really sends a chill down the spine

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Thoughts?

I saw this during a horror film festival in Colorado before the public, and I was floored when it ended. I love horror films that attempt to do something different while having effective scares.

cake

Oct 25, 2017
Jane Doe is a great movie, nice to see it get the Drive-In love tonight. Especially bringing in some of the people that worked on it, that's always awesome to see the interviews.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Thoughts?

I saw this during a horror film festival in Colorado before the public, and I was floored when it ended. I love horror films that attempt to do something different while having effective scares.
I loved it a LOT. Adored the tone of the movie. And so glad it actually acknowledged the fucked up shit that happened to innocents in Salem. As an actual witch, I hate how much it's romanticized.

Oct 28, 2017
Oh hot damn, I don't know why, but I never bothered to look if Era had a Last Drive-In topic and I just noticed it today. I finally found my people. Unfortunately I missed last night's episode, but Autopsy of Jane Doe has been on my watch list for a long time and I'm excited to watch it with all the Joe Bob trimmings once it drops to on-demand!

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Oh hot damn, I don't know why, but I never bothered to look if Era had a Last Drive-In topic and I just noticed it today. I finally found my people. Unfortunately I missed last night's episode, but Autopsy of Jane Doe has been on my watch list for a long time and I'm excited to watch it with all the Joe Bob trimmings once it drops to on-demand!
Welcome fellow mutant!

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017

b924254c9cfa8f699401a88ce16dc84d.gif

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

Welcome to the dark side new mutant. Glad to have you aboard.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The sad thing is that the description doesn't really narrow it down that much. '80s had a lots of horror movies like that

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
My hope is for Death Spa even though I've seen it a few times throughout the years. It's just a fun, cheesy, gory slasher flick. I'm probably going to have to miss the first half of the episode....

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
I've never seen Death Spa, but they've played an old trailer for it at the Alamo Drafthouse in front of random horror films a couple times and it looks like fun.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
That screams Death Spa, which is fine by me. The movie was a bit of a let down for me, but the time I watched it I was kinda having a breakup during the movie so that might have soured it. I'll be glad to give it another go.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Regardless what the movie is; I got a feeling tonight is gonna be an episode for the history books. Time to get your slashercise on everyone!

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
This season has been fantastic so far. I love the changes and the movie selections so far. Joe Bob and Darcy's banter is incredible.

For Death Spa, this film is impeccably technically proficient. I'm really enjoying it so far

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
The Joe bob & Darcy segments have been better than the movie. Movie has been okay, my first watch, doubtful I'd revisit; but really enjoying how much fun JB & Darcy are having this week.

cake

Oct 25, 2017
That was a fun one. The movie itself is pretty wild and the segments were really solid tonight.