• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brucey

Jan 2, 2018
Game looks phenomenal. Wonder what made Joel seemingly run off for awhile, since Ellie seemed surprised to see him.

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Looks good. Cant wait for release.
Also clear downgrade on the environment and characters. The flex she makes reminds me of the one she does in the initial trailer although in this video it is with less visual fidelity. Makes sense since those reveal trailer werent real nor sustainable.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
That was CRAZY! OMG! Sooooo good! I can't wait! I wonder if I should wait til the PS5 comes out for this.

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
My PS4 Pro is already afraid of having to run this. Looks like Naughty Dog pressed every last drop out of that system.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
ElasticAcademicAmoeba-size_restricted.gif

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I now have my deadline by which to finally finish the first game. Criminal really, considering I had the original PS3 version a full week before it was released. Haha.

I really wish it wasn't so close to FF7, but eh.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
Was really hoping for some raw gameplay along with a trailer. Still don't know if I'm crazy abut the Ellie revenge story arc. Still will be there on day one.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Held my breath through the entire trailer, holy shit.
Game looks insane, i am already terrified of the clickers.

11 days to finish it before FFVII, i can do it.

I need a 4K ver. right now!

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Dina getting fridged is pretty lame...maybe it's a fakeout considering they didn't show her death? But other than that, damn good looking trailer.

My thoughts exactly. Killing her off seemed to be the incredibly obvious motivation for Ellie since E3 last year, and it seems TOO likely to actually be possible. I hope there's more to it than what the trailer implies because that would be lame.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Yeah, I really hope this trailer is misdirecting us otherwise that's going to be disappointing.

But holy shit at that city section that looks extra explorable!

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I would have preferred if they didn't show Joel before release, but that was still really cool.
Didn't enjoy TLOU 1 much, but it seems like an improvement all around.

Oct 26, 2017
I already see people saying "downgrade".

I'll wait for the 4K video to go up first.

Game is still a must-buy day one purchase.