DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
6sGNUT4.png

TwevkO6.png

www.indiewire.com

‘The Last of Us’ Season 2 First Look: Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey Continue to Endure the Apocalypse

Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey are back for 'The Last of Us' Season 2.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Cant wait for twitter to have another meltdown

Part 2's story >>>> part 1. cant fucking wait

Also first image seems to be from the dance scene

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Really like Bella as Ellie but Season 2 shooting so closely after 1 really throws me off. Since I expect Ellie to look older but she really doesn't.

Definitely a nitpick though

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Already filming that party scene and showing promotional images sure does seem like they are going in a more linear order for the story.

Sams

Oct 27, 2017
Really wished they picked someone that looked a bit older than Bella, she was great in season one, but part twos story needs an older actor. Seems strange to imagine Bella's version as the Ellie from part 2. Just a tiny nitpick I have.

jawzpause

Nov 7, 2017
Really like Bella as Ellie but Season 2 shooting so closely after 1 really throws me off. Since I expect Ellie to look older but she really doesn't.

Definitely a nitpick though
Ye this is my issue with it too, i feel like they could have done something to age her, probably quite difficult though seeing as she has such a baby face

Prototype

Sep 2, 2023
Still can't see bella pulling off the scenes from part 2. Feels weird. It's like dropping ellies last of us 1 model into part 2. They did a good job in aging her up in the game.

LordFlash

Banned
Mar 24, 2023
Yeah a little weird that she looks pretty much what she looked like last season (i.e a child). Maybe they shrunk the timeline compared to the game?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
we back on the "20 year old actor too young to play 19 year old character" discourse huh?

Jul 22, 2022
Hope they take some creative liberties with S2 adaptation.
After Fallout I don't think a carbon copy of the events of the game will be that satisfying, for me at least. Embrace the medium.

Also, does Bella Ramsey do Ellie in both times? (Flashback and 5 years later)

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I'm... I'm really not ready to see Bella go through everything that Ellie has to go through in this season.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
guessing the 4 year timeskip is gonna be more like 6 months in the tv show

will check out the key moments but the 1st season fell off pretty heavily halfway through for me.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Feels kind of weird entering this story so quickly after the first season. Part 2 came out 7 years later after the first game so I feel like it was an appropriate time to enter it considering how much time has passed in the games themselves. Enough time where these characters have lived somewhat happily and then not. I'm also in the boat where I feel like Part 2 will not translate well for tv. Of course there will probably be changes and it could very well be great but this is a wait and see type of moment. Season 1 was a good adaptation but did nothing better than the game had already did imo (yes even the great bill and frank episode)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Ellie was pretty fucking hardcore in Part 2, Bella Ramsey has big shoes to fill.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I take it that in terms of the games, that this season will be a Part 1.5 and take place in between Part 1 and Part 2 right? It would flesh out some inevitable plot points more. Or are we jumping straight to Part 2?

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
I think if they can have her let / grow her front bangs down and longer that might make her look less baby faced, but eh, they'll still kill it on their performance for sure.