Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Saw this question on Twitter this morning. Wondered what sort of results you'd all have.

For me it's a Veronica Mars / Assassin's Creed crossover, which I wasn't sure could even work at first, but then after a few seconds was like...
giphy.gif

Lucy from AC1 through to Revelations was played by Kristen Bell, the lead actress who played Veronica Mars!
lucy-stillman-kristen-bell.jpg

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Swedish Dicks and Fallen Order. Keanu Reeves is a hitman hunting my Swedish Jedi Private Investigator

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is Us + 13 Sentinels. I guess the drama combination could work well lol plus both of those love showing different timelines

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
Community Demon's Souls. Jeff Winger and the gang end up in the Nexus. So the world might be mended.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Immortals Fenyx Rising x How I met your mother. Replace Zeus/Prometheus with narration of Ted and all Mythological creatures and Gods are now characters from the show, reliving all the stories told during the show.

It works, I guess.

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
The Boys Of War (The Boys x God of war) - a searies where The Boys are tasked to bring down the godly superhero kratos.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Dead by Daylight x Supernatural

I think I want this so bad lol
Give me a Dean and Sam Winchester skin

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Desperate Housewives x Dragon Quest XI
That's gonna be a wild ride. Magic and monsters in Wisteria Lane? Sounds dope.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
No Mans Sky and Mike Tyson Mysteries, now thats a spin off show that can go places.

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
His Dark Materials + Control... I mean, putting the FBC into Will's world wouldn't be completely off as far as crossovers go.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Vikings x Tekken 7, it's just Ragnar as a guest character and he can fight Negan from The Walking Dead. Pretty cool.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Jedi Fallen Order x His Dark Materials.
I guess Lyra might have found a portal to a world far far away.

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
His Dark Materials with Metro Exodus. Lyra takes one look and deploys The Subtle Knife.

Edit: very subtly beaten.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The Masked Singer: Miles Morales.

makes sense, he wears a mask and makes beats :O

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
The Last Kingdom X Death Stranding

Kojima Finally Tackles Historic Viking Drama, Cannot wait for the reveal that Odin is an AI entity (or Nanomachine).

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
The Amazing Race along with Apex: Legends.
You pair up with one other legend of the arena to race from Solace to Talos and complete objectives to finish ahead of 14 other teams!
It sounds great!