MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
Can't they argue something about how Google shouldn't count because they bowed out of the marketplace, arguable due to the Bethesda deal? Additionally I believe Jim said that cloud compliment PS+ specifically, so maybe the FTC could claim something along the lines of "Microsoft would still be the largest force in the nascent cloud gaming market, and despite the deals made their ownership of IP such as COD or Diablo would present an innate inexorable advantage"

I mean the Google guy was the FTC's own witness. So let's not count his statement because it backfired on us.

And what Jim Ryan said about it's cloud gaming is basically the same thing Microsoft is saying about theirs. It's a component of the current business. Not it's own market.

Deleted member 129418

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 26, 2022
OSp3fdF.png

im seated

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
Remember everyone, there's a 100% chance the pockets full of spaghetti FTC lawyer will be on here to judge his performance. Give him your energy

He needs it

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I hope the FTC lawyer is like "Bobby, you're a piece of shit, correct? Nobody likes you, right? You're human garbage, is that accurate?"

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
So this time I make sure to queue for the zoom like 45 mins ahead of time. Still not letting me in. "Webinar will begin shortly"

This is why the streams exist

JohnLennon

May 16, 2020
Day has the potential to be glorious or absolutely terrible depending on what happens during these two events.
You guys getting Matvai Mitchkov at 5? And when are you guys going to sign my boy, Jared Davidson
Personally hoping the Habs take Matvei Michkov, but I highly doubt they do. We'll see... just please don't take David Reinbacher :P

I have two work Zoom meetings I am not only on but also need to be leading today. RIP. I really wanted to hear Bobby too.
Oof. Godspeed dude... That's tough. Luckily this thread is pretty good for updates!

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
There was that sealed Nvidia video they still needed to watch so they could be starting with that before opening up the court.