Beebeard

Oct 29, 2017
That's the right ranks for both.
Not even gonna pick up this obvious bait.

I watched him as an impressionable kid, in the 90s, as a Bulls fan, while living in Chicago. And I'm still open to people having him in or out of the #1 spot.
WGN being part of a lot of basic cable packages, and showing the Bulls son most of the rest of the league during the regular season, had to have helped with this. And that's before we even get to the NBA on NBC marquee events, and of course the playoffs.

It was way easier to see Bulls games, out of market, than any other team.

Turner tried a bit by showing Hawks games on TBS but c'mon. This was MJ's Bulls!

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Type in NBA GOAT on google and see who comes up.
images

Thats right.

But what does Chat GPT say?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So many shit takes in here, Wilt is clearly the GOAT

100 point game, nuff said

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
All this talk just to have Giannis win 4 more chips and 2 more MVPs in the next 2 years

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I didn't realize how old he was. He was in his 30s for most of his 90s run then? That's pretty sick.

llin

Dec 6, 2017
10 years since Wright Thompson's terrific long form piece on Jordan:

Aging means losing things, and not just eyesight and flexibility. It means watching the accomplishments of your youth be diminished, maybe in your own eyes through perspective, maybe in the eyes of others through cultural amnesia. Most people live anonymous lives, and when they grow old and die, any record of their existence is blown away. They're forgotten, some more slowly than others, but eventually it happens to virtually everyone. Yet for the few people in each generation who reach the very pinnacle of fame and achievement, a mirage flickers: immortality. They come to believe in it. Even after Jordan is gone, he knows people will remember him. Here lies the greatest basketball player of all time. That's his epitaph. When he walked off the court for the last time, he must have believed that nothing could ever diminish what he'd done. That knowledge would be his shield against aging.