Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Owners are responsible for their employees and they have more money and they have more than 5 to 7 years of maximum earning potential.
1. They are billionaires in net worth, not cash, so they would need to sell stock/investments/property/etc to pay salaries. I can totally see someone like Cuban doing this, but some of the other owners are ownership groups/investment firms, not individuals.

2. Like I said earlier most of the "arena employees" are 3rd party meaning they are not their actual employees of the owner or ownership group. They are just seasonal or temp hires to be security, janitor, vendor, cashier. Some owners own the team, some own the arena, some own shares in stock, some owners/groups own a mix.

Should they do it? Of course, but I'm not sure they will. Well at least some are

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the only reason they're committing to it is because certain players shamed them into it. Doubt the entire league will cover their respective payroll, and I can't see it for the other leagues much at all either.