super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
PZSSunI.png
šŸæ This popcorn feels so good.

Extra butter!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Y'all are reacting to the design of this thing, but I've over here just realizing there's even such a thing as a "promotional popcorn bucket".
Been around for years at theaters and theme parks, a couple of my faves
s-l400.jpg

exclusive-popcorn-bucket-will-be-available-at-amc-theaters-v0-bvu1qdz18kra1.jpg

(The mushrooms are actually cups)
Mario-bros-mushroom-star-food-contaniers-college.jpg

Note I don't own any. Tho I'm definitely getting something if I ever got to Super Mario Land. Oh and if you want true madness look up the figment popcorn bucket. Now there's a trainwreck

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
another day working at the dune 2 premier. everybody keeps asking if they can fuck the dune 2 worm popcorn bucket. buddy,

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
So I'll just say I don't really see the sexual parts y'all are seeing. Instead I'm just thinking this stupid ass design is going to get butter all over your arm or sleeves.

Elry09

Nov 11, 2017
We come to this place... for magic. We come to AMC theaters to laugh, to cry, to care, to...you know

Because we need that, all of us, that indescribable feeling we get when the lights begin to dim, as we dump the popcorn out of our Dune 2 popcorn bucket. And we go somewhere we've never been before; not just entertained, but somehow reborn

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
We come to this place... for magic. We come to AMC theaters to laugh, to cry, to care, to...you know

Because we need that, all of us, that indescribable feeling we get when the lights begin to dim, as we dump the popcorn out of our Dune 2 popcorn bucket. And we go somewhere we've never been before; not just entertained, but somehow reborn
šŸ¤£

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
"is this the line for dune 2?"

"no this is the line for the butter dispenser"

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Can someone tell me where to find this? Just so I make sure no one finds such questionable things. I do it for the good of us all.