• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Du2uOrKXcAAeJFc

Surprise! It's time to party like it's 2002. A certain suit is available now in #SpiderManPS4. Yes, *that* suit.
Kinda puts that whole other thread into perspective.

Last edited:

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
People can finally stop moaning about it!

When are they gonna include the Amazing Spider-Man 1 suit? haha jk no one wants that trash.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Yeeessss.
Since I have not started the game yet, can I access this suit right from the start?

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Because of the awful reactions and crybaby behaviour I wish they wouldn't have realeased it.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's cool they added it in, even though I personally would have liked for Insomniac to not comply to all those shitty fans.

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Didn't expect them to do it after all that happened. After some people acted for it, I'm not even sure we deserve it, but I'm glad we got it.

Can we start asking for the Supaidaman suit now?

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't expect them to do it after all that happened. After some people acted for it, I'm not even sure we deserve it, but I'm glad we got it.

Yeah, some people were obnoxious about it.

Frankly, I don't care much for it, but it just shows the love Insomniac has poured into this game. One of the best games I've played this year.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That's awesome! O: They should've done it at Christmas though, that would've been even awesomer.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They shouldn't have, folks lost the right to have it after all the moaning and complaining but still I'm very happy

52e.png

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Because of the awful reactions and crybaby behaviour I wish they wouldn't have realeased it.
For every person who behaved immaturely based on belief that this suit would not be in the game, there are many more decent, reasonable folks who will absolutely love it.

Glad Insomniac didn't let the former ruin it for the latter.