• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Left icon is better but I also like the right one because Guacamelee dude is so prominent

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Did anyone post the icon for Never Stop Sneakin' yet? One More Dungeon is in there as well.

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Pinball FX3 icon is... Oof. Really poor.

DQ1cDvQVQAEJj5D.jpg

Oreoleo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I bought SteamWorld Dig 2 today on sale, but I downloaded it and it still has the ugly launch D2 icon with white background >:( I thought they fixed this, what gives?

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought SteamWorld Dig 2 today on sale, but I downloaded it and it still has the ugly launch D2 icon with white background >:( I thought they fixed this, what gives?
For some strange reason that's how it worked for me too. I then deleted the game and redownloaded it and the new icon shows up.

Oreoleo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
For some strange reason that's how it worked for me too. I then deleted the game and redownloaded it and the new icon shows up.
Your post gave me the idea to try power cycling instead of putting the Switch to sleep like I normally do and that seems to have fixed it, for some reason. Never doubt the ol' "turn it off and on again."

OP
OP
Neiteio

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know what the icons are like for Yooka-Laylee and Enter the Gungeon?

I'm unsure whether to buy them. Icons may be the tie breaker.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
Sadly not. The one's on the website are not always the Switch icon, just sometimes they happen to be.

Sonic Mania, for example.

Ah, that's a shame. I literally just did this on my phone. Sega pls.

vaCSEV.png

In the case of severed it's even more asinine. Why would your icon be a demon hand over a black background when you already have an icon showcasing not just the arm, but also the title, the protagonist and the dichotomy between the two worlds.

It's minimalism taken to the negative extremes. Just compare:

383327-severed-ps-vita-front-cover.png

1200x630bb.jpg

Last edited:

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I bought Heroes of the Monkey Tavern. Liked the game, but the icon is HORRIBLE. It's a stupid drunk monkey and it doesn't even have the name of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.