Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5189

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fear Effect Sedna got an update and a new home menu icon.

Patch notes from Steam:
+ Bug fixes
+ Improved AI
+ Added an option to disable the Fog of War
+ Added a new "Mercenaries" menu giving a summary of the character's background and detailing their skills

hiRpWBA.jpg

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Fear Effect Sedna got an update and a new home menu icon.

Patch notes from Steam:
+ Bug fixes
+ Improved AI
+ Added an option to disable the Fog of War
+ Added a new "Mercenaries" menu giving a summary of the character's background and detailing their skills

hiRpWBA.jpg
nice, thanks for the update on both the icon and the patch!
might wanna drop the update info in the eShop thread as well https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-eshop-august-2018.59105/

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
So Fallout Shelter got updated (no idea when but somewhat recently) and of course no change to the icon. Bethesda really doesn't care about its icons, do they? :) I guess we were lucky we could scream at PB and id over the DOOM icon :D

Nov 1, 2017
hello guys, I edited my last post can you help me with your vote?
I prefer the colour choices in #1 but the icon feels a little empty.

I like the choice of the pink and the simplicity behind the icon for #2, but something doesn't quite sit right. I almost feel like the outline of the man could be stronger? Maybe it's the colour again?

Unfortunately, I'm no visual artist. So take my comments with a grain of salt as I don't have any professional experience.

Either way: they're already far beyond the "worst of the worst" icons so you're good there. :D

olobolger

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia
I remember a time ago I saw a compilation of character on top of a mountain looking at the horizon icons, it seems that Into The Breach has joined that trend :)

Deleted member 14939

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mmm… nope? Check the eShop monthly thread, people were talking about it when it was released. It makes no sense because the scaling should be perfect due to the Switch screen size, but weirdly it's not.

Oh. Okay. I wasn't sure what "looks bad" meant. I was like "I think the 8-bit thing is a style choice..." lol

Guardians

Banned
Dec 23, 2017
Does someone has the Icon for Bastion and The Messenger? :)

Edit: And The Long Reach? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.