• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who looks the best?

• Blanche (Team Mystic)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Candela (Team Valor)

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • Spark (Team Instinct)

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Professor Willow

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

View: https://twitter.com/LeekDuck/status/1575955159963705344?t=mKbCx3shNPRv2apiJiqsfg&s=19

Fd7qomYWQAY4bc_

Professor Willow also received a redesign at the end of August after being kidnapped by Nihilego and being lost in Ultra Space.

What do you think? Who looks the best?

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
spark remains the best but all 4 of those are kinda terrible

Fd7eVkUWAA4pc-N

also apparently the models were hilariously bugged for a moment

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
They're so bad. Blanche is so terrible I'm going to have to change my team out of embarrassment.

Old versions:
latest

Last edited:

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fd7rZOwXwAYCpoD

They look like they got hit by some "Nerd Ray" by some villain in a Kids Next Door episode.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
The designs are bad, but why did they hire a deviantart amateur that loves to use badly the blending brush in photoshop?

Because holy shit, this is fucking atrocious.
And the less i talk about the poses the better. Amateur hour

But yeah it also sucked out all the personality the anime ones had.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
I think some of the reactions in here are hyperbolic. Everybody except Blanche looks pretty good. Someone must have really hated Blanche for some reason though, lmao.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Spark's shoes make no sense with that outfit. Candela looks fine, but Blanche... I wouldn't even dress like that at home when no one sees me.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
What the fuck? Willow looked strange and I enjoyed the theories of him being swapped out with some alternate dimension version when he went in the wormhole... but these 3 look fucking awful.

Blanche is the worst by far. Candela looks like a jockey. Spark is basic as hell, and a sweater with exercise shorts is insane

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Candela still looks good

Yeah, I really don't understand why people are ragging on Candela's new outfit. It looks cooler than the old one imo. Same with Spark. His shoes are a bit weird, but other than that, it's just casual trainer gear.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Wonder if these were designed by Yusuke Kozaki (No More Heroes, Fire Emblem Awakening, AI Somnium Files...). He's handled a lot of GO's official art, and made the original designs for everyone pictured there.

Candela looks good, while the other two leaders look silly.

spark remains the best but all 4 of those are kinda terrible

Fd7eVkUWAA4pc-N

also apparently the models were hilariously bugged for a moment
yep lol they were fuckin horrifying

View: https://twitter.com/poke_miners/status/1575940735916204032

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Candela and Spark are fine.

WHAT THE FUCK at Blanche? I assume they hate Team Mystic lol.