• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Where do I buy a machine gun that shoots 4 leaf clovers? Now that's a gun I could feel fine owning.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
jesus christ, am I working at the graphic design offices of the army or sommit?!?

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
You guys remember that part in Bioshock 2 where you play from the perspective of a Little Sister and you see angels instead of dead bodies and everything looks happy and fluffy when in reality there is blood and death? That was cool. And now we have clover leaves photoshopped over bullets and missiles. That's also cool?

I don't understand you US Army.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
I was expecting fuckery and that's exactly what I got. Feels like something from a sketch comedy show.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
lol, this is something. But hey, I'd rather have these small quirky things than some obnoxiously over-produced commercial

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
lol. That was good in a so bad its good kind of way.

Sincerest

Jan 22, 2018
Hmm.

If some of you are offended this much, I don't see it possible you making it through military, or any sort of boot camp -- where you will be called a bitch and the jokes will be far worse, also at your expense.

tx2005

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The video was cheesy, but what's far worse is the over the top insane reactions here. People are so upset they are shaking and wondering why the media isn't reporting this? This is culture appropriation? Somehow this video is saying "happy white people day"?

Some of you need to take a break from the internet and get out into the real world for a bit. The reaction is just insane to me.

Pand

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm.

If some of you are offended this much, I don't see it possible you making it through military, or any sort of boot camp -- where you will be called a bitch and the jokes will be far worse, also at your expense.
If things are really like that, I don't think perseverance in the face of a bunch of dim-witted, immature man-children is much of a virtue, so that shouldn't be a problem. The video is dumb and tone-deaf.

Sincerest

Jan 22, 2018
The video was cheesy, but what's far worse is the over the top insane reactions here. People are so upset they are shaking and wondering why the media isn't reporting this? This is culture appropriation? Somehow this video is saying "happy white people day"?

Some of you need to take a break from the internet and get out into the real world for a bit. The reaction is just insane to me.

I couldn't agree more.

It's a little ridiculous. It's almost as if people are surprised the Army trains to kill.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017

This is a trend in just about every news thread posted on OT lately. It's like there's a contest on to see who can be the most outraged about everything

dusteatingbug

Dec 1, 2017
I couldn't agree more.

It's a little ridiculous. It's almost as if people are surprised the Army trains to kill.

People know the Army trains to kill

But they are also aware that the American military is an imperialist force that oppresses people and kills and displaces and terrorizes and rapes innocent people all over the world and has been doing so for the last seventy years

So we find it a little bit in bad taste to see that institution goofing off and making a wacky fun St Paddy's Day video

Hopefully that clears things up

Deleted member 36086

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Man, some of yall need chill with the outrage. It's just a video showing typical army stuff and theyre trying to put a goofy spin on it on a day where people get drunk and wear goofy green outfits.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed, mostly because I know they could do better.

if you don't have standards for yourself, then no one will.

Oct 25, 2017
Controversy like this is hilarious to me. The combination of missing the point of the holiday, the poor editing and the weird cinematography is just amazing.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
99044acf518464ce738e972c666fa135.png

I'm going to hell

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Holy Smokes....thats....I just cant think of what to say , just speechless lol.

Edit: The video I just find so weird lol. Those clovers coming out like that.....uhhh

GrimJawz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I honestly can't imagine what life someone must live to get to a point that a stupid lame nothing video like this actually bothers you on a emotional level.