• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Do these all use Files on iCloud to store the ROMs and Bios?

Delta uses local storage. Accessible in the files app. There is a folder for cores, as well as games and save states. Don't see anything for Bios.

EDIT: Ok, I get it now. If you try to import a game for a system that needs a bios, it will pop a message asking you to import the required files.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Weird all my roms suddenly disappeared on my iPhone files after trying to copy them to delta. Hope that doesn't happen again. Cant find them in my trash too and I disabled automatic updates.

blast0rama

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland
Definitely sitting here thinking about buying a Backbone, though I know I'm going to be upgrading my phone in the Fall and need to get the USB-C one then...

In the meantime, RPGs ahoy!

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Need a Sega Saturn emulator so I can play Virtual Hydlide on the go.
At least every other Hydelide is on Switch now.
www.nintendo.com

EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE PC-8801 for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE PC-8801 and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.
www.nintendo.com

EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE II PC-8801 for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE II PC-8801 and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.
www.nintendo.com

EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE3 PC-8801mkIISR for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE3 PC-8801mkIISR and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
We need a more retro styled Backbone now. One that has a focus on the dpad and can support the phone in portrait and landscape.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
At least every other Hydelide is on Switch now.
www.nintendo.com

EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE PC-8801 for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE PC-8801 and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.
www.nintendo.com

EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE II PC-8801 for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE II PC-8801 and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.
www.nintendo.com

EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE3 PC-8801mkIISR for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy EGGCONSOLE HYDLIDE3 PC-8801mkIISR and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Random Tangent but it's kind of annoying how often we'll get older stuff pretty easily but anything from that PS1/Saturn Era always gets skipped over.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
So it's only for iphone and only for non-EU if you don't want to install an altstore ?

Aki

Mar 20, 2020
AltStore is available in the EU, it's not available elsewhere, which is why this is being placed on the App Store elsewhere and on AltStore in the EU.

Ugh I just paid the fee and it's saying I'm not elegible to download it? tf 🥲

Oh well, that adrenaline rush didn't last

thatJohann

Nov 17, 2020
Omg so easy. I'm already playing.

IMG-0445.png

jawzpause

Nov 7, 2017
Just downloaded in UK and it works great! This will be a game changer when traveling with backbone

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
On screen controls are surprisingly not terrible with the haptics.

I don't really need this as I have a Steam Deck, but to have in my pocket in a pinch is very cool. Kills any need for a smaller retro handheld for sure.

SixtyTwoMike

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah on screen with haptics will be perfect for RPGs and slower paced games.

For anyone trying DS, there's a buttonless skin available which makes the screens bigger which is great for Elite Beat Agents. Man I struggled with timing on first level tho.

IMG-6232.png