The Artisan

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
    Oct 27, 2017
    SO DAMN GOOD
    music.apple.com

Take My Breath by The Weeknd on Apple Music

Song · 2021 · Duration 3:40
    thank you Wallace Wells for providing the Apple Music link. I don't see it on Spotify yet

edit: Spotify link

music video on YouTube

www.youtube.com

The Weeknd - Take My Breath (Official Music Video)

*****EPILEPSY WARNING *************EPILEPSY WARNING *************EPILEPSY WARNING ******** Official music video for “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd. Song avai...

Last edited:
    "Moth to a Flame"
  • OP
    OP
    The Artisan

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
    Oct 27, 2017
    Here you go, Era. Enjoy.

EDIT: I mistakenly thought the media function was working for all videos again.

www.youtube.com

Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame (Official Video)

Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd “Moth To A Flame” available now: https://SwedishHouseMafia.lnk.to/MothToAFlameIDSWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA - PARADISE AGAIN WORLD...

I mean it's the first time he's done THAT, I meant trend because other artists have done the same recently. I had Ricky Gervais tickets and he did the same thing. Cancelled all tickets and moved to a bigger venue, ticket prices were increased.

The Weeknd situation is just annoying as shit because he's already postponed the tour a few times. I've seen him a bunch of times in concert, so it's no big deal, but I've just personally reached a point where ticket prices actually sway me from seeing big artists, whereas when I was younger I'd pretty much pay whatever. If you haven't seen him live though, I'd definitely go.
    Right, I've never really been to a concert so I didn't know that this was an ongoing trend. It could just be the after effects of the coronavirus, you know? Even though this year is better than last year in terms of safety, we're still in a pandemic.

But since you said you've been to his concerts before, what were the previous ticket prices compared to now?
    Traffic, the venue is fine. He must have his reasons if he opted for stadiums I suppose 😅 but hey! New music Thursday!
    Hmm maybe MetLife stadium is bigger?