• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://youtu.be/AF0cG0jYdng?si=U7M7Y0g2Td_4iNTX

Coming May 1 to Shout! TV.

The Whitest Kids U'Know take the absurd and twist it to hilarious extremes. Watch every episode including your favorite sketches like 'Gallon of PCP', 'Opposite Day', 'Good Business', 'Hunting Accident', and many more. Not to mention there's also the feature-length, "The Civil War on Drugs!" Created by and starring Zach Cregger, Sam Brown, Timmy Williams, Darren Trumeter and the late Trevor Moore, The Whitest Kids U Know aired for five riotous seasons from 2007 - 2011. Fans can also expect an upcoming complete series box set, including Seasons 4 and 5, which have never been on disc before, plus new bonus content, from Shout! Studios later in 2024. Further details to be announced.

This has been a good week for WKUK fans, first the 'Mars' premiere announced for Tribeca and now this! Will be great to have the boxset of this.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Man, I'm gonna need that box set.

The whole show is fantastic but I'm particularly fond of the "Civil War...on Drugs" skits.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah! One of best sketch comedies to ever exist.

I hope the quality is good. The upload quality of classics like "Pussy Salad" and "Slow Jerk" on YouTube strain the eyes during monthly rewatches.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Probably my third favorite white man sketch based tv shows ever made! Cool shouts giving it some love

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I'm glad the first sketch mentioned is Gallon of PCP. That's my all-time favorite, and it used to be the first sketch I would show people not familiar with WKUK and man it is so divisive haha! Some people loved it, others would be like "let's watch something else." Now Space Potatoes is the first sketch I show new people.

PieOMy

Nov 15, 2018
Boston
Nostalgia hit hard watching this trailer. Still can't believe Trevor Moore has passed, RIP.

To Long Island! Away stork! Away!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
SAVE YOURSELF HAMLET! SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
People like to console war them against Kids in the Hall, but honestly, they each occupy their own brand well enough. Why not both? and all that

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
"And still i pee"

Hope the box set is region free if not released in europe
R.I.P Trevor

Last edited:
OP
OP
wafflebrain

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Sam and Timmy are doing a watch party tomorrow @ 2pm PT for Civil War on Drugs for those interested...

From Timmy:

The title says it all! Sam and Timmy and possibly more of us are streaming at officialwkuk on Twitch tomorrow afternoon/evening! This has been a big week for us, and 4/20 is an historically important date for the group, so come celebrate!!!

I am also being told that 4/20 is an important date for drugs of some kind, which is why we are having a watch party for Civil War on Drugs! Come join us please!

www.twitch.tv

OfficialWKUK - Twitch

The Whitest Kids U' Know is a comedy troupe. They are hit and miss. Nice guys though.