Status
Not open for further replies.

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Daisy and Waluigi.

Both are nothing but fillers in Mario sports games. It's true that Daisy appeared in the ending of a Super Mario platforming game many years ago, but just that.

I would even say Pauline is more revelant than those two by far. Her presence as the major of New Donk City, managing the recovery of the city after the attack, organizing a festival, and continuing to maintain the city doing all her best for the best of the citizens, made her a very interesting character.

Hey! Daisy has an amazing single

Deleted member 21124

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
the real answer

180px-MnL2_BabyMario.png

Something like this!

Also, I truly like Waluigi.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
I don't dislike any Mario characters, but if I have to choose it would be Pink Gold Peach for she is the laziest clone character EVER, they just repainted Peach to shine as much as Metal Mario, who at least is a refrence to SM64 which Pink Gold Peach isn't!

But before that Want would have been my least favorite Mario characters, he is just a big frog with a machine that can kill him in his THRONE ROOM!

Tatanga is at least an alien with a spaceship that should have been used in the Galaxy-games!

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Worst Character Flowchart:
Baby Mario > Birdo > ten miles of Yoshi's feces > Metal Peach > ten miles of Toad's feces > Daisy

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daisy. Sure, she was the one to be rescued in Super Mario Land but what else? She is plain ass boring.
Waluigi instead shows some characters. He sure is a Wario rip-off, but at least a good one.

But after the last two Paper Marios I need to add: standrad Toads. FUCK EM

OmegaNeon

Dec 16, 2019
the general universe
Seems like a lot of people here are bracing for the inevitable reveal trailer of Daisy's Smash incarnation. Looking forward to it myself! Daisy seems like the kind of person who would not give a hoot about whether she has "lore" or not, as long as she gets to beat you in tennis :D

latest
Yoshi. He is just butt ugly, and he either acts all babby like and actually has no real personality other than eating fruit. Don't get why he is so popular...still salty at how much love he gets!
You little son of a farthole bucketnugget gibberwagger dungeater smelly cucumber poopyhead uglybutt jerkface.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I forgot about memoryman tbh.

I hope he's doing good.

Anyway it's Pink Gold Peach. Absolutely nothing special about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.