ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
The only game that would make me think that is Monster Hunter Rise.
They could announce a bundle at TGS mind you but if they don't that would be extremely suspicious.
There is literally zero chance that game will release in Japan without a Special Edtion bundle. Even GU got it's own custom design version

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
It isn't ? I thought recently there was a statement that they would not be showing anything botw2 related for a while, which I took for Nintendo code for "won't be out before 2022". Would love to see it come out around the holidays 2021.

They said "We will have to wait just a bit longer before we see BOTW2" when announcing Hyrule Warriors, a 2021 release seems VERY likely.

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
idk I still think the revised model will launch around the same time as the lite did

also while I'm sure MH will be a showcase for a more powerful model I think nintendo would wanna drop it with a first party game of their own

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Imran Khan is also possibly hinting that Nintendo is tiptoeing around the launch releases of PS5 and Xbox Series S/X.
I don't think you're reading that right.

It also doesn't make sense, and why all the way in March. And what would Nintendo have to do with when third-parties release their games in such a scenario?

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo never releases handhelds in the spring, except the Switch, and the new 3DS, and the 3DS XL, and the 3DS, and the DSi XL, and the DSi

VICTORsaurio

Mar 10, 2018
I hope it turns out to be the case, I just lost my Switch today and I'm thinking on holding off for the pro because even though I'll miss some of my games there is nothing being released soon that interests me.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Doom Eternal is the codex that unlocks the truth of the Switch Pro release. Whoever learns that learns the truth.

Oct 31, 2017
The Blocc
We all know how this plays out, a lot of these games will be delayed.

Remember how we all looked at March 2020 in December 2019? Game release dates are as real as Santa Claus when its anything more than 2 weeks out.