• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2018
Dublin, Ireland
When I highlight part of a quote and bold it, other parts of the quote that I haven't highlighted get bolded as well. It's annoying. I have to highlight those parts then and unbold them.

Oct 27, 2017
When I highlight part of a quote and bold it, other parts of the quote that I haven't highlighted get bolded as well. It's annoying. I have to highlight those parts then and unbold them.
www.resetera.com

ResetEra Tech Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Hello everyone! Last time we were proud to introduce the most advanced Image Options available on any traditional forum. Today, we were able to successfully apply a major upgrade to our core forum software -- given how extensively we've customized it, this involves more work than you might...

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Is there an official bug reporting thread? Cuz this place crashes in Chrome mobile quite a bit.

OP
OP
Jean-Luc Picard
Nov 8, 2018
Dublin, Ireland
www.resetera.com

Hello everyone! Last time we were proud to introduce the most advanced Image Options available on any traditional forum. Today, we were able to successfully apply a major upgrade to our core forum software -- given how extensively we've customized it, this involves more work than you might...
Thanks.
So you're saying the text doesn't...boldly go...where you want it to?
iu

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Like posted above, please use the bug report thread to report site issues

www.resetera.com

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.