wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I thought there was something where this game owned the rights to the actual animations and licensed them out to CoD or something of that nature?

Aug 9, 2018
on some of those, theres just one way to reload them... but on some of the others that are done a bit more stylistic.... yeah looks like a direct rip.

Risev

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
These are straight up copies but I don't want to quickly call plagiarism without knowing if there is a possibility they licensed the animations or something?

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
And yet there is only 1 correct way.
tumblr_njf8kySs8a1rves7ho1_500.gifv

Zep

Jul 12, 2021
Back when MW 2019 released, I remember there was a video showing them making the gun animations. I don't think COD is licensing anything from anyone.

OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
This is true
www.timistudios.com

Call of Duty: Mobile - TiMi Studio Group

delivers the definitive, free-to-play, first person action experience on mobile

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the animations originate from the CoD console titles, I don't think that gives the CoD Mobile developers the rights to use them in unrelated games, right?

yes but the parent company that CoD got these from is doing the newer game, so they are just using the animations they own.

I feel like you'll need to clarify, so CoD didn't make these animations? I haven't heard of CoD getting it's gun reloads from someone else.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the animations originate from the CoD console titles, I don't think that gives the CoD Mobile developers the rights to use them in unrelated games, right?

I feel like you'll need to clarify, so CoD didn't make these animations?
I have no idea about their private dealings. But if there's some infringement, I'm certain Activision/MS will handle it.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MW2019 animations were so good im surprised more shooters don't copy them.