• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Firmament1

Aug 15, 2019
Looks like the sword is going through his chest.

Challenge run opportunities are always nice, though.

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
The uploader warned everyone before proceeding to fight the boss. But I've put a warning just in case.

I'm on my lunch break, and was skimming through it without audio. Had just assumed the mod would be demoed with an early segment of the game. I've seen videos for character models, like 'Woody', and they normally demo them with what seems like early game.

Apologies for the hostility. Was just quite surprised, and I haven't got a chance to play the game yet =S

OP
OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Yeah, I was surprised too that it actually looks playable, all things considered.

I'm on my lunch break, and was skimming through it without audio. Had just assumed the mod would be demoed with an early segment of the game. I've seen videos for character models, like 'Woody', and they normally demo them with what seems like early game.

Apologies for the hostility. Was just quite surprised, and I haven't got a chance to play the game yet =S
Yeah, I can relate to that. I also don't usually watch videos with audio when I'm at work. No harm is done, it was my mistake anyway, sorry.