Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Derek Simmons is the true thirstiest motherfucker in RE. The plot of RE6 wouldn't have happened if he wasn't so damn thirsty for Ada that he created an evil doppleganger that almost destroyed the world.
The potential for an incredibly creepy villain yets he ends up one of the blandest most boring shitty ones, up there with the guy from Vendetta who is probably based off

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Leon nearly shot Chris, the brother of one of his closest friends ever, Because Chris was threatening someone that looked like Ada.
tbf he didn't know it wasn't Ada, Leon never interacted or knew about Carla another of the weird things about RE6 plot, he had no reason to think otherwise if she looks exactly like her.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Remember Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World?
Why have you done this to me. I'd forgotten on purpose.
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World was brought up, but it really needs a video. (starts at 4:30)

D E S I S T
E
S
I
S
T
NwrDUUwl.png

fKhO9JK.png

mSnUyiwl.png

mSnUyiwl.png

fKhO9JKm.png

mSnUyiwm.png
> TFW you abandon your dignity (and good character design) so the MC will finally notice you.
>>TFW he swerves your ass so hard your jaw literally drops.

Last edited:

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
tbf he didn't know it wasn't Ada, Leon never interacted or knew about Carla another of the weird things about RE6 plot, he had no reason to think otherwise if she looks exactly like her.
I mean there's the part in the campaign where he literally watches the "birth" of that character

But iirc he sorta forgets and never questions it. RE6 has a really stupid plot like even for resident evil standards.

Last edited:

Tigerfog

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
For those who played Popolocrois... this one is pretty desperate.
Gamigami is always ALWAYS obsessed with Narcia, throughout all the games.
She doesn't reciprocate his feelings of course.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think anyone has posted Aymeric from FFXIV.
c619519322eadf82762c2e6a961d04ec63d46190.jpg

It's actually kinda of adorable how bad he wants you.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Kato for Lt. Kawashima in Shadow Hearts 1 and 2.

He's so thirsty he literally
becomes the villain of 2 so he can try to get her back.