• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
https://twitter.com/RYANlME/status/921798119528034305

Dpo1U6z.gif

What the fuck was that.

Oct 25, 2017
Inuyashiki, by the Gantz author.

You haven't seen shit yet if you think this moment was weird, just wait until they adapt later things.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One the one hand, she likes One Piece so killing her would be a bad idea. On the other hand, she likes Attack on Titan...she might be joining her dad and bro real soon

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Inuyashiki, by the Gantz author.

You haven't seen shit yet if you think this moment was weird, just wait until they adapt later things.
Is this any good? I saw a video where a guy brought it up, seemed like it had an interesting premise but Gantz also has an interesting premise but it kinda fell flat on its face later on.

rpmurphy

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
The VA sounds spot on with the socially-awkward creep factor.

I want to watch since I enjoyed what I've read of the manga but AnimeStrike ugh.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i dont get whats unusual about that conversation?

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
This is the kind of anime I can get behind

I get behind alot of anime

Edit: Oh wtf this anime is actually real? I thought it was a bullshit fandub, I need to watch this now.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The VA sounds spot on with the socially-awkward creep factor.

I want to watch since I enjoyed what I've read of the manga but AnimeStrike ugh.
right? I already sub to crunchyroll, funimation and hulu plus I don't wanna tack on amazon either, fucking hell I hate how fragmented things are getting.

Also I dunno how fucked up this manga is gonna get, I'm still disturbed by that realistic af shooting in gantz

rpmurphy

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
right? I already sub to crunchyroll, funimation and hulu plus I don't wanna tack on amazon either, fucking hell I hate how fragmented things are getting.

Also I dunno how fucked up this manga is gonna get, I'm still disturbed by that realistic af shooting in gantz
Yeah, if it were any other streaming service I'd consider it, but it's just especially bad with Amazon because the service is an add-on to Prime. I don't really want to get that since I don't do that much shopping on the site. So frustrating.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good shit.

I wish more people watched Gintama, they'd lose their minds. They got cancelled once for fucking with politicians.

Deleted member 7156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good shit.

I wish more people watched Gintama, they'd lose their minds. They got cancelled once for fucking with politicians.

The difference here is atmosphere, Gintama is a gag manga so it doesn't particularly stand out too much when it brings up other manga.

It's another thing entirely when a character does so after
murdering everyone else in the house.

However I do agree more people should watch or read Gintama.

Zecria

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that was really weird. Now I have to watch it for the high level of culture it promotes.

Oct 25, 2017
Inuyashiki is great. Having an elderly protagonist in an action series for once is awesome. It sucks he gets less development than the fuckhead of a villain, but still fun and better than Gantz.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
This is like TV shows that shows them watching other, real TV shows. Nice self reference.
I find this Anime scene isn't really funny though, just macabre for the sake of it.