• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Stolen from the funny pics thread...

Ywl1x4U.gif

Discuss !

Dat head shake.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
This is hilarious but I think the video should have lasted a second longer.

Also the life lesson is morbid.

This is even better. I would have guffawed.

Happens to dogs too if you're an idiot.

Don't watch unless you think the circle of life is hilarious no matter the animal. Wouldn't have ever seen this if some random person hadn't shared it on my Facebook.

Idiots (people in vid)

I like dogs and I'm OK with this. The dog and the people were dumb as hell.

What do you think is going to happen if you let your little yapper flounce around a predator?

Last edited:

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
This thread is hilarious, end to end.

Yes, it's callous to laugh at dying animals, but seeing people's cute, fluffy ideas of animals and nature run headlong into the the reality of predatory life is inherently funny.

Here's my contribution:

It's not quite on theme, but it's close enough. The way they all keep cheerily waving at the sky as if the bird is flying away just fucking kills me every time.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Don't find the video with the dog and croc funny... more upset that all those people just kept watching and recording and that this was apparently a known and common thing to have happen.

Everything else I saw in the thread was fine (noting I didn't go through all 7 pages). Nature do nature. Especially the ones with the raptors... They were going to kill and eat something regardless.

Oct 27, 2017
My cat once spent an hour trying to catch a moth that was in our house. He finally caught it, and was batting it around on the floor. He was so proud, with his chest puffed out, like a lion.

Then my dog casually walked and casually licked up the moth and kept walking like nothing happened.

My cat then ran underneath the bed and started making sad growling crying noises for a few minutes and was clearly upset. All that work for nothing.

It was heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
you guys ever think about all the invisible little critters we kill and maim every day by accident?

every morning when i was my face, it's a demodex mite massacre.. so many innocents dying all over my face. RIP to all the billions dead.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Someone I know once posted a video on facebook of a goat eating live baby chicks out of a bucket.
Nature really isn't like it was made to seem in my children's books. I thought non-carnivore animals were all friends for so long.
And one step further, I know a kindergarden teacher who got into trouble with parents when during a trip to a farm, the children found out that meat is made from animals.

vpricot

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sentient or not it was a life that was just released and killed , that situation makes me feel bad and the gasping kids I think agree.

I guess some people can only feel sympathy for another life it meets certain conditions .
Ah so do you too, like me, tear up a bit when you step on grass, or use hand sanitizer? That poor bacteria :(.

But also it's okay that you don't like it, and not at all am I gonna knock you for being quite empathetic when many people are lacking it for other human beings, but even so it's quite alright for other people to find this funny. Hell people even find way more morbid shit funny and not because they necessarily think the horrible act itself is funny.