sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Super Mario Party
Dark Souls for Switch (if it doesnt come out for in Summer)
Pokemon Lets Go!
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Read Dead Redemption 2
Valkyria Chronicles 4

Jan 11, 2018
Not terribly interested in many of the AAA efforts, unless Darksiders III still makes it. Will probably get to Spiderman and Tomb Raider at some point (more because of the developers rather than the IP... I didn't learn till this E3 that The Deus Ex team is making SotTR. RDR 2 I may get to at some point as well but not terribly excited for it. Outside of God of War, this is basically the year of Indies/AA games for me, and that continues on into the second half. Really looking forward to Travis Strikes Again, Guacamelee! 2, Concrete Genie (hopefully), Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Super Meat Boy Forever, Death's Gambit, and hopefully Undertale for Switch.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Mega Man 11
- Forza Horizon 4
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate

And I've got Dusk and Ion Maiden on early access. The last part of Dusk should be out soon and Ion Maiden is slotted for a Q4 release.

Feb 10, 2018
Rdr2 is a must.
Fh4 i will get on gamepass and any other GP games.
Will wait and see for spiderman, I still got sunset overdrive to play, so spidey is not somthing I really need.

My backlog is crazy, im so bad at sticking with 1 game and completing it.

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish i could have played Squadron 42 this fall, and it's "D"-"E"-"D" dead.
Same for Bloodstained, considering the demo, it won't be this year.

So... RDR2 i guess...
it's not that stacked for me.
Next year's few first months are another story.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 perhaps as well, i will have to check its gameplay first though... loved the 1st one.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
It's a slow year and my interest in the medium is waning, so the Fall doesn't offer too much. Spider-Man is really the only stand out game to me releasing later this year. I might pick up RDR2 and find GoW or try Monster Hunter if they're cheap enough, but I don't think I'll have ready access to a console in the Fall or the time to play those larger games. Which is fine it means I can get them for like $10 in a year or two.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
I've got a lot to get through at the moment. I need to impose a self ban on eShop purchases. Right now, I've slapped down £135 on Pokemon, but that is going into storage as Christmas presents. I'll probably get that Robot Labo too.

For me, I'm reaaaally tempted by that fancypants Starlink Fox McCloud. Smash Brothers too. I'd like to dial back to some older titles like Mario, Kirby, Skyrim, Xenoblade. Oh and if Valkyria Chronicles is even vaguely as good as the first, then I'm on that.

Yeah, I think resisting eShop sales is the key, but I'm terribly weak.

emb

Oct 28, 2017
Smash Bros is highest priority. Will get that right away, midnight release if I can. Might take a day off work to try and I make sure I can marathon through unlocking the characters and just playing a bunch.

I'm looking forward to picking up Dragon Quest and Spiderman on the same day. I always enjoy that kinda brief overwhelmed feeling of having two new games I really want to play.

Also excited to pick up Soul Calibur VI and spend a little time trying to learn it. I have no doubt it'll be good.
Mega Man 11 is another big one.

I imagine I'll pick up Valkyria, Pokemon Let's Go, Mario Party, Code Vein, Xenoblade, and maybe Spyro or Odyssey as well. I'm a little broke for now, so those are a little lower priority and might take a little bit of a backseat. Fall feels reasonable so far though. I might be forgetting a whole bunch, but so far having ten or eleven games for me doesn't seem too bad since they're spread from September-December.