• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
That's rad—it's always great to see fleshed out realisations of environments from areas you could never see in old games.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I really love this, there's some general 'oh that's clearly fan made' charm about it but if Grezzo ever revisited their OoT3D remake for another HD/4K in the future, I'd want it to look very similar to this.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A Unreal Engine 4 Nintendo that demo that... An artstyle?! Hold the presses!

This looks really good, really impressive work. Just one critique, the bloom is a bit much.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I gotta stop watching these videos.

It gives me hope for something I know Nintendo will never do. They will just keep on selling the 3D remaster. :(

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
That's actually really good. Usually these like like generic UE shite. I think cause they've actually tried to retain the look and feel of the original, both in the environment and the character models, which in particular are a really good take. Good stuff.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That looks really good. Usually these fan re-creations don't do a good job of preserving the art style, but this does.

Coinspinner

Nov 6, 2017
So good. Reminded me of how much I wanted a Zelda with the Mario Kart track's aesthetic.

Now show us bombchu girl, coward.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
As impressive as the environments are, the fact I can immediately identify every NPC from my childhood is the real accomplishment.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why these UE4 remake vids are always so oversaturated. Like I jacked up the contrast setting to ludicrious.