• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
type cool and/or funny/maybe perhaps even wacky non-sequiturs. share a funny pic or two. don't forget to comment "it's the weekend/weekendERA" if you want to play the straight man. it's the forum culture

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Beignet

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020

Here's a dog playing some video games, idk if its real or not I just thought it was cute

OP
OP
Beignet

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
mac n cheese + topo chico + final fantasy 7 w/ mods is really good. highly recommend spending your night roughly along those lines

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Some food for thought about Elves:

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.

Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.

Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.

Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.

Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.

Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.

Elves are bad.

OP
OP
Beignet

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Some food for thought about Elves:

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.

Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.

Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.

Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.

Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.

Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.

Elves are bad.
latest

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
remember when that guy said he was married to betty boop but it turned out that was a lie?

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
this thread could have been 2 amazing threads, 3 threads that gave a light chuckle, 5 threads I ignored, and 2 threads that didn't catch on but were solid gems that no one appreciated

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Man I'm not ready for the weekend. The work week sucked but my s/o also has the weekend off (not regular) and Idk what the hell we'll do. Not big on hiking. Neither of us are vaccinated. What'll we do all weekend. I'm not ready for anything.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
WeekendEra thread title "So I got arrested and was able to use the jail's internet for a few seconds"

Another WeekendEra thread title "I just had a delicious helping of milk pizza with a side of whiskey"

Additional WeekendEra thread title "A tarantula crawled into my cupboard"

Last edited: