Chunky Alien

Feb 25, 2019
original.jpg

"Not this again"

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Jeez...talk about overeaction. You'd think she's being eaten alive by a giant snake or something.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
First, the guy shooting the video seems like a total douche. I would be helping rather than laughing at a strangers misery while filming it.

Second, the person screaming about their car. Yes, some ape probably dented the top. But it's not that bad.

Your powers of observation for damage are lacking there. This is at least $10K of damage/insurance, if it's even covered, the roof is damaged (also looks to have a sunroof) the windscreen is broken and the bonnet of the car too. If the quarter panels or sunroof were damaged then the cost just went way up.

Yes the person filming is an asshat and should have helped.

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Your powers of observation for damage are lacking there. This is at least $10K of damage/insurance, if it's even covered, the roof is damaged (also looks to have a sunroof) the windscreen is broken and the bonnet of the car too. If the quarter panels or sunroof were damaged then the cost just went way up.

How could he help?

Like what is he supposed to do?

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's on a 2018 Nissan Rogue if I'm not mistaken.

I think a douchebag just broke their pretty new car for Instagram cred. Everyone's broke, possibly their house flooding and some idiot causes a couple of K worth of windshield, sunroof and panel damage for no reason at all and didn't even have the decency to badly injure himself.

Yeah that really fuckin' sucks, but I am surprised that a small child would have that level of awareness and concern

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It looks like he had to bust out of the window.
looks like the window to the hotel room was broken too. wtf happened here lol

How much you guys wanna bet the whole apartment was filled with water. He was swimming around in there. And had to bust the window to get free from the makeshift aquarium he made from the fire system because he tried to cook and set his food on fire!!?? LOL

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This reminds me of how a few years ago my gf and I were at a resort in Dominican Republic and came back to the room hammered one night and decided to get in the jacuzzi tub. The plug was gone so I used a t shirt to fill it up and while we were waiting I ordered room service.

We both passed out and next thing I woke up about an hour later with the tub overflowing and like an inch of water in the entire room place. I ran to unplug my shirt from the drain, fell in in the process, then spent hours soaking it all up with towels and wringing them out and repeating.

Also I called to ask about the room service and they said they came and knocked but nobody answered so I didn't get that either.

No carpet in the room thankfully except a small thin rug in the living room which dried easily.

Fucking disaster. And my gf slept through the whole thing.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Detain the dude for the apartment supervisor, cops and vehicle owner. Also make sure no one was in the apartment still. You know human decency.

Why would you risk a physical confrontation? You already have him on film. Cops can take it from there and dude is going to have to pay. If he lives there they already have his info.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
people have fucking car insurance, jesus christ.

I want to know why hes jumping from water?

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite part is after jumping from the second story and breaking that girl's windshield and car hood, homeboy was squatting behind a few flowers, 20 feet away, like he's covert and shit.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
LOL! Are you fuckin serious? Look how big that idiot is...why even risk your health tho??
Why would you risk a physical confrontation? You already have him on film. Cops can take it from there and dude is going to have to pay. If he lives there they already have his info.
lol I ain't detaining some dude who is probably high as fuck over someone else's property damage.

Some of ERA showing its true colours. Stand up for what is right. My wife would go after that guy for what he did and she's half my size.

But by all means get those retweets though.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Some of ERA showing its true colours. Stand up for what is right. My wife would go after that guy for what he did and she's half my size.

You both make poor choices then. If he was a threat to people around him that'd be fine but he wasn't. Dude even stopped running at the end. Unnecessary escalation.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

at the 39 second mark of the video you can see the guy kneeling off to the right, not running away

what the fuck you talking about

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017

How in the hell does someone "help" in that situation?

Get a towel?