Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
God, that's fucking incredible... I really wish they push higher limits on Dreams PS5. Although it will split the playerbase.

Fukuro

Feb 24, 2020
Oh my. And here I thought that breakfast creation was the most impressive. This is just insane.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Dreams can be a DCMA takedown nightmare, but stuff like this is going to lead to people getting better jobs... impressive!

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
It would look better without that nauseating motion blur when spinning the camera.
Can you turn that off?

Mar 27, 2018
I hope that sometime after the launch of the PS5 they split the playerbase and allow PS5 specific levels that fully utilize the spec upgrades. It will be amazing

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck. From a distance that looks identical to a number of different "POV forest walk" videos I've watched like this one:

The camera-bob is freakishly realistic.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
I don't want to downplay how gorgeous it looks, but I would have preferred less detailed and more life.
Static vegetation is really weird to watch, uncanny valley for me.

Oct 27, 2017
I might get Dreams just to download these sort of maps to escape from the house as if I'm actually there, I hope there are more levels like this it looks so good!

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
Damn, Bad Robo never ceases to amaze me with his forests. I can't for the day when his project is complete.

what do you do in it?

Nothing as his project is still not public and it is currently unfinished. You can check his tweeter to see its progress, but it seems that he still doesn't have a concrete idea of what this level will end up being at this moment.

Last edited:

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
As per Sony PlayStation template, it has trees and foliages, lol.

I approve.

When he's gonna make a game out of it...

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow wtf, looks almost photo realistic on my mobile.