Votes: 290 55.3%
  • Pointless option about walnuts

Votes: 53 10.1%
  • In before the lock

Votes: 101 19.3%

• Total voters

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask, but I have this rash on my asshole that gives me a headache.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Reply to OP without realizing that thread moved from the original topic several pages ago.

Edit: apology for mistake, pleads for internet lynchers to stop, and expresses bewilderment at the level of hostility shown.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joke aside we just had a thread that fit the bill

someone asking if COVID was a state created weapon

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
post that gets me added to another dozen ignore lists

edit: i apologize for the needless hostility in this post. i was not being fair towards op

Last edited:

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Checks OPs post history and selectively uses something they said 2 years in a completely different context ago to disprove their point.

Goes on to mega quote everyone in the thread who is wrong and make a snarky remark about Era always reacting before they get the facts. It turns out they weren't wrong, it was me. I double down then exit the thread never to return.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Post that mistakenly confuses opinion with fact; confusing thought is incomplete but user hits "post reply" anyways.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
post using the topic's tangential relation to TLJ as an excuse to take shots at TLJ

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
States a reaction exactly contrary to a post above
ShorttermThornyFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

FnordChan

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful Chapel Hill, NC
Joins thread several pages in, does not read previous pages, makes repetitive comments similar to other posters who also previously joined the thread several pages in without reading.

Inexplicably signs name after post.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Equates OP as by-product of late-stage Capitalism whilst clearly displaying a lack of understanding of either the OP or Capitalism.

Quatermain

Oct 29, 2017
"Coincidentally" makes exact same witty remark as previous poster a single post after they do, acting as if it was an original thought.

Edit: dammit, previous poster!

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Pokes head in between lessons and makes a note to come back later and ban everyone.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This thread is really fucked up. Seems you all really do hate this place, even the mods. I thought meta commentary was banned?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
From my mod days:

Changes thread title after someone asks for it to be changed.

Gets dogpiled for thread title change.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Launches into largely useless digression on the nature of discourse in an attempt to salvage the worthwhile topic.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Well-thought out post that will largely go ignored due to replies to thread derail at the top of page one.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i wrote a post containing my true strong opinions but then realized i would probably get a lot of lashback so instead i posted a bloodless joke reply