• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
2024: "Should we be worried about Retro Studios? They've been silent since shipping Prime 4..."
2029: "Will PS6 Pro Target 8K60fps?"
2119: "[Kotaku] Why Androids' Gaming Habits Are Fueling The Rise of Nanotransactions"

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
5 years from now - jim sterling says something about something

10 years from now - recommend me an mmorpg

100 years from now - zelda: smell of the retirement home is the best game ever no matter what! Prove me wrong!

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Thread titles for 5 years from now:

*So who are you going to main first in Smash 6? A Microsoft character or a Nintendo character?

*How will Sony respond now that Nintendo and Microsoft have partnered for a next-gen console?

*Review Thread: Breath of the Wild Xbox Scarlett Remaster (Up: 79 metacritic; SEE STAFF POSTS AND THREADMARKS)

*Banjo Kazooie 3 Switch 2 and Xbox Scarlett |OT|

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Is that from your AI ?
~!~I want to play Pokemon

Dazraell: I had the impression from the first trailer that my hype was real and I was excited. But I don't have the patience, I don't trust them, I don't like how the competitive is working and I like that I only care about Pokemon. But I know I'm not the only one thinking that game will be 2019 and I know it's a simulation game, but I still don't know what I want. I don't feel like I'm a Pokemon expert when I see that the casuals will just need to learn the basics and be doing battle better. I know I won't be the Pokemon expert, I know I'll be a chipper newbie. I also don't feel like I'm a master of world and I've gone through the whole tutorial series on Twitch. I know I'll be the Pokemon expert, I know I'll have fun. If I'm not the expert, it's because I have to give an example on how to catch Pokémon.

So what about you?

-----

ILikeFeet: you're not completely mistaken.
(I'm also not even a trainer, I just play with the kids at my main house)

10 years from now: Xbox just changed my gamertag. They want me to pay to change it
- ButtSmasherrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
1 year: "Red Dead Redemption 2 announced for PC (UP: EGS EXCLUSIVE; SEE STAFF POST)"
5 years: "Steam fails to secure more exclusive titles as EGS's popularity rises"
10 years: "GVMERS: The Rise and Fall of Steam."
100 years: "Remember when Valve made a digital store for PC games?"

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
1 year: Why have valve STILL not released Half Life 3?
5 years: Wow, anyone else remember that niche game Zelda Breath of the Wild?
10 years: I think its time we talked about Marvel Secret Wars sucking
100 years: Hello? Is anyone else still here?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
5 - anyone else feeling superhero movie fatigue?

10 - anyone else feeling superhero movie fatigue?

100 - anyone else feeling superhero movie fatigue?

Oct 27, 2017
5 years from now: Neural network generates high fidelity audio and music for old video games
10 years from now: Neural network generates high detail models for old video games
100 years from now: Neural network generates sequels to old video games

clickKunst

Dec 18, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
"Metroid Prime 4 to be launch cross-platform across Switch and IwataVR."

"Sony unveils plans to send some men over to your house and punch you in the gut until you hand over your lunch money in new PS+ policy changes."

"这是迪士尼帝国的另一个辉煌的一天。回到工作岗位,平民。"

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
5 years from now:
"Socom is one of the biggest BR games in the world and available for PS5/PC"

10 years from now:
"Disney buys Epic games and now owns Fortnite, the Epic games store and unreal engine"

100 years from now:
"Remember when a game you were anticipating got announced, and you said "in my veins!"? Well..."

Deleted member 22002

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
5 years: 4K resolution per eye may be fine, but without wireless VR will never be mainstream.
10 years: Wireless viewers may be fine, but with something strapped on your face VR will never be mainstream.
100 years: brain chips are fine, but without hemoioid quantic injection VR will never be mainstream.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
5 years from now: "I can't believe the Fire Emblem series has fallen into this! At least Fates had a decent plot!"

10 years from now: "Sakurai: 'Smash on the Ultra Switch is going to be the last one'"

100 years from now: "RUMOR: Nintendo planning to localize MOTHER 3?"

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1 year: "Red Dead Redemption 2 announced for PC (UP: EGS EXCLUSIVE; SEE STAFF POST)"
5 years: "Steam fails to secure more exclusive titles as EGS's popularity rises"
what the fuck

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
5 years: Final Fantasy VII: Midgar OT: "don't let nostalgia cloud your judgement"

10 years: Final Fantasy VII: The new Frontier OT: "a precautious second chance"

100 years: Its a shame Square Enix went out of business before they could finish ffvii remake, it was really shaping up to be something special

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
10000 years from now

"Excavation site in New York finds fossilized remains of ancient Neckbeard under 3 feet of Cheeto dust and solidified feces. Scientists baffled."

A few days later

"Tribe of early internet dwellers with statures of 6.5 ft+ and 15+ inch penises discovered! Archeologists name them Reseto Sapiens.

Last edited:

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
5 years: Which game are you buying: Devil May Cry 7 or Metroid Prime 4

10 years: What game did you play after Halo Forever

100 years: some other generic bad thread concept

Micro

Oct 28, 2017
5 Years: Unreal Engine 5 free for developers using Epic's streaming service [See Staff Post]
10 Years: LTTP: Skate 4
100 Years: Am I the only one sick of World War III games? Discussing setting fatigue.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
100 years: Man, Nintendo really should just go third-party

Also 100 years: Centennial DmC Appreciation Thread

HaNotsri

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
5 Which was the best Bioware game?
10 Streaming unsustainable for the environment
100 Why didn't anyone do anything?

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017

Lol at that first one.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
5 years from now:
"I still can't believe the Sonic movie won Academy Award for Best Picture."

10 years from now:
"E3 2029 has come and gone. Where was Banjo-Threeie?"

100 years from now:
"Star Citizen enters beta"

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
5 - "Bayonetta 4 announced, developed by Sonic Team, exclusive to Xbox and Epic Game Store (See Staff Post)"

10 - "Why did we never get a Virtua Fighter 6?"

100 - "You mean people had to use their hands to play video games? That's like a baby's toy!"

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
10000 years from now

"Excavation site in New York finds fossilized remains of ancient Neckbeard under 3 feet of Cheeto dust and solidified feces. Scientists baffled."

A few days later

"Tribe of early internet dwellers with statures of 6.5 ft+ and 15+ inch penises discovered! Archeologists name them Reseto Sapiens.
uhhhhhh wut

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
This is the future.

Sawzer

Nov 5, 2017
1/5/10/20 — "Do you think Bloodborne 2 is in development?"

1/5/10/20 — "Am i the only one who want a new Soulsborne?"

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
5 Years: Rumors Circulate about Metroid Prime Trilogy 4K for the Switch 4K
10 Years: Nintendo's newest attempt at Online still using friend codes
100 Years: Nintendo fans clamoring for Metroid Prime Trilogy remake after 115-year Metroid drought.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
5 Years: "Physical Media Discontinued on All Platforms"
10 Years: "Digital Downloads Discontinued on All Platforms"
100 Years: "Rare Footage of Classic Game 'Red Dead Redemption 3' Discovered, Search for Original Data Continues"

Agent X

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
5 years from now: "Sega Dreamcast: Silver Anniversary Edition is most wanted holiday gift"

10 years from now: "King Bezos delivers Amazon Stadia Now 8k game streaming to Amazon PlayStation 6 and Amazon Super Switch"

100 years from now: "Before direct neural input, your grandparents used physical 'joysticks' and peered at 'screens' for entertainment"

Oct 26, 2017
5 Years From Now: "Is streaming going to kill consoles?"

10 Years From Now: "Why did BotW win GOTG?"

100 Years From Now: "Who's still buying GTA V?"

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Thread tittle: is this itch normal?

I downloaded the new game from IT software, I followed the instructions 100%. Stood still while I injected the syringe with the game, but still I got this strange itch 2 inches to the left of my right leg. Is this normal? The game runs fine, the rumble is a bit to much but the graphics look fine. I had the latest drivers injected a month ago, so my body is up to date and ready. But why does it itch?
Will they release a patch for this soon? Or do I need to go to a licensed workshop to get the game removed?