Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017

D951zPRUIAAbnjk.jpg

Last edited:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
She's only just getting added? Legit thought she was in this entire time.

That's kind of sad. But better late than never, I suppose.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I remember seeing some leaked roadmap for how they were going to put up new characters, and Tifa was one of the ones theorized to be in there.

I hope she gets a lot out of the NT battle system, I didn't play her too much in Duodecim, but I heard she was fun!

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, guess that means Zack isn't coming any time soon. Will be two months for the next character to be revealed and they wouldn't do two 7 characters back to back

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
This game is painful in terms of how slowly they've been adding characters. There's still a ton from the PSP Dissidia game that aren't in yet.
i mean they are only missing 5 characters now with Gabranth, Gilgamesh, Laguna, Prishe and Feral Chaos. wouldn't really say that is a ton

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who enjoyed the PSP game, is this version worth buying?
not imo. barely any single player content. The combat now has you juggling b/w three fighters with a very convoluted and clusterfucked UI.

I haven't put too much time into the game but that's just the gist i got from what little I played. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a bad game... but if you buy it with the hopes of having more of the same from the PSP dissidia but just HD and pretty as hell, you're gonna be disappointed. :(

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i mean they are only missing 5 characters now with Gabranth, Gilgamesh, Laguna, Prishe and Feral Chaos. wouldn't really say that is a ton

Maybe not but it's still a group of characters that should have been in the base game, and with how slow this game's post release schedule is we're probably not seeing them for a while.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Superior outfit Tifa. Character model itself looks a bit weird quality wise.

I guess it was planned for a long time to have her be announced shortly after her Remake reveal but its still so odd that it took so damn long for her to be added to this game

I still hope all that work done for this game will go into a new console Dissidia that is more like the previous ones

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
If Feral Chaos does get in, with Zack and Vivi factored in as well, that brings the roster to 42 characters, just 8 shy of their 50 character goal.

Golnei

Oct 25, 2017
This looks to be using her original design.

It does, but she seems considerably smaller than her ingame PSP model, closer to the Nomura art which the remake has a comparable silhouette to.

It's similar to Jecht losing his nipples when he had them ingame in the PSP Dissidia, since they deferred to the art over the old models.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
As someone who enjoyed the PSP game, is this version worth buying?

I mean, do you like 3v3 z-targetting arena games? Unless you live in japan and frequent arcades, you probably do not.

Man NT just has no place on this market, it's a game that exists (and doing well) in it's own bubble and jsut getting trashed cuz it was pushed outside of it.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
If only the game had cross play, I could have seen myself invest time on the PC version.

TheCed

Oct 27, 2017
While I liked their previous DLC choices.
Following the hype of recent announcements would have helped boosting the sales a little bit.
Hopefully Tifa will help a little.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
She looks really fun to play! I'm glad they keep releasing content for the game.

Pls pls pls fix the netcode so I can play again :/

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
honestly this has just made me more impressed by how good the Remake design is. It still looks fine here, but yeah. At least the Advent Children outfit is there.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

At the rate of 2 months per character that's almost another full year.

And as far as I know the only 2 newcomers would be Zack and Vivi