• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
...But don't let her age fool you, she's actually been drumming for YEARS now. 🤯
I think she's been mentioned a few times on Era, but I only found out recently thanks to a friend that she was behind a bunch of choice tracks for FFPR. Here's a video of their contribution to the soundtrack (but I set to time stamp to a good one!) (I mean there's lotsa good ones...♫).

View: https://youtu.be/WhydaBjzbRY?t=857

View: https://youtu.be/7wl1MCzqNxk

Anyways. I'm really feeling it! Anyone else got game tracks with good/memorable beats n' drums? ⚔️ 🥁

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's that one tweet about seeing someone younger than you being way more talented than you and your day being ruined as a result? That's where I'm at cause fuck me she's a good drummer and I feel like practicing is pointless lol

OP
OP
Dice

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
What's that one tweet about seeing someone younger than you being way more talented than you and your day being ruined as a result? That's where I'm at cause fuck me she's a good drummer and I feel like practicing is pointless lol

Musical family background and their love/support/instruction I'm sure really helps. xD

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
That's cool as hell and I think SE actually willing to give her the opportunity is just as awesome

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i thought they just remixed/remastered tracks from the earlier remakes and it was all pretty much synths

cool though, will make replays interesting

Last edited:

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Good for her! Great talent.

Also just to make everyone feel ancient, if she's 12 it means she was born after FF13 came out in 2009.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
That is really, really cool! I didn't know this either. Good for her!