Jan 6, 2018
MA
VKyHWAV5u-m59TgolXrlWOmHBec=.gif
literally everything, dead

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
Erection Protection.

Why are they erect though, look like a handle to grab.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Why? Is this your backup backup weapon if you lose your sword and knife or something?

No, you see, it's actually a fake out, because their dicks aren't anywhere near that big actually. So they get their sword caught on a fake dick while the other guy stabs em.
I suppose it could be a legit distraction. You get a free swing on your enemy while he's wondering what the fuck is wrong with your armor.

Oct 31, 2017
Why? Is this your backup backup weapon if you lose your sword and knife or something?

I suppose it could be a legit distraction. You get a free swing on your enemy while he's wondering what the fuck is wrong with your armor.

It was mainly used on armour used in tournaments or just for display. They also had massive velvet codpieces to wear with formal dress

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I mean, imagine putting on plate armor with just a flat plate there and you do happen to see something that turns you on. Ending up with an erection against a metal plate just sounds like a bad time.

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
I believe codpieces were just large so they could hold bandages and dressings for people with syphilis and other diseases. The way I see it, the bigger your codpiece is, the more diseased you probably are.