IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I would think so, it was Greg's GOTY
Yeah I know! I just wonder if there's anything that can be said given that we haven't heard much since its been released. I'm sure the Xbox summer showcase will likely have a ton of big announcements for Starfield so we'll have to wait until then for official stuff but I'm curious to see what Todd can say about Starfield during this interview

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
I already know they won't ask any hard questions so it will be mostly fluffing Howard's ego.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You see that video game influencer's studio? You can go there

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
Starfield is an interesting game, overall I don't dislike it. But it feels so much smaller in scope than any previous game they've ever made. Which is wild because it's about space exploration lol.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Did he tease two Fallout related projects in the works outside 5? 🧐

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
Was a big fan of Starfield so I'm curious how much they touch upon it.

Always down to hear more Todd Howard tho

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
He's mentioned their mobile team multiple times i am very curious if we will get a Fallout Shelter 2 or Fallout Shelter Online that has been out for years over seas but never released here :(

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Hope the big Starfield announcement are the official mod tools

Feels like the real critical mistake for this game was not having that ready to go sooner

Should be an incredible toolbox to play with but given how fast support for the game evaporated it might be too late

GulfCoastZilla

Shinra Employee
Sep 13, 2022
Hope the big Starfield announcement are the official mod tools

Feels like the real critical mistake for this game was not having that ready to go sooner

Should be an incredible toolbox to play with but given how fast support for the game evaporated it might be too late
I'm curious what having mods will do in a game like that.

On console that is, on PC they can do whatever.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Starfield console mods should be cool but I really wish they'd expand the capacity limits for next-gen Skyrim and FO4 to

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Kinda funny how Skyrim and Elder Scrolls dominated for so long but right now Fallout seems to be all anyone can talk about. Wonder how long it keeps up, hope they can roll with the current momentum. I didn't even realize it had been almost a decade since Fallout 4 came out.

Jun 2, 2019
It seems Todd is aware of the complaints about the lack of exploration in Starfield. He thinks it is fair criticism and that Starfield was supposed to be a different experience, so hopefully they won't make the same mistake with The Elder Scrolls VI.

Also he asked him if Baldur's Gate 3 might influence their next games. Todd seemed to imply it will because they always keep an eye on new games.

On a side note, I didn't like how the streamer talked about physical games as if they were a thing of the past, seeing how surprised he was to find out he still had a physical edition of Fallout 4 when the new patch was released and "how much things have changed."

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Todd Howard says a big update is coming really soon for Starfield.
This is awesome to hear - hopefully some major QoL changes and mod support (+creation kit), with Shattered Space saved for the Xbox Games Showcase.

I can already see MrMattyPlays video thumbnail lol

Abrasion Test

Oct 27, 2017
It seems Todd is aware of the complaints about the lack of exploration in Starfield. He thinks it is fair criticism and that Starfield was supposed to be a different experience, so hopefully they won't make the same mistake with The Elder Scrolls VI.

Also he asked him if Baldur's Gate 3 might influence their next games. Todd seemed to imply it will because they always keep an eye on new games.

On a side note, I didn't like how the streamer talked about physical games as if they were a thing of the past, seeing how surprised he was to find out he still had a physical edition of Fallout 4 when the new patch was released and "how much things have changed."
Probably not unreasonable to say Starfield is the last physical game from BGS.