OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Saber 39

Now that Master of Logos can be a true JRPG villain, I'm glad they picked this actor. Not good for the more contained parts, but can ham well, for sure.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Probably either Gaisorg or Ryusoul Brown, which are the same design.

Modern cameras sure ain't friendly to tokusatsu costumes eh. You can see its wrinkles in high resolution, like in Solomon's suit.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Modern cameras sure ain't friendly to tokusatsu costumes eh. You can see its wrinkles in high resolution, like in Solomon's suit.
The issue is when they use the foam rubber material of the monster suits for armored characters. Solomon suffers from this because his armor is mostly reused from Zi-O's Kasshin, who was just a monster of the week/movie grunt. Still, in some cases I prefer this to the actual "solid" monster armor, like how Shadowmoon's armor originally stretched with his movement, but the modern one doesn't, and it looks completely solid... but then the pieces can look rather loose during action scenes.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What was up with that Kasshin thing from Zi-O? Popped up like once in the show and then in Geiz Majesty...

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
What was up with that Kasshin thing from Zi-O? Popped up like once in the show and then in Geiz Majesty...
It was introduced as a direct servant of Oma Zi-O, but after a certain point he just had no servants, and just stood alone. Then they were reintroduced as grunts used by the Quartzers (who created all the Zi-O tech) in the summer movie and were summoned by White Woz in Geiz Majesty (since Woz is a Quartzer too).

Last edited:

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ever since we got a detailed description of Revice's appearance, a good handful of fan mockups have been drawn and shared online.

I wonder which one will be closest to the real thing?

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Zenkai Red Special 1 and 2

That was awesome! Huge Akibaranger vibes on how self-aware it was.

Zenkai 15

Nice to see an episode focused on the non-human members and Yacchan! The solution was also very... out of the box, hahaha.

Zenkai keeps winning.

Last edited:

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017

Ten Gokaiger, V-Cinext in theaters in the Fall, blu-ray March 2022 (though I think some V-Cinext have hit TTFC between the two?). Arakawa writing.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly shocked that they got Yamada Yuki back. Super excited for this!
I mean, they've worked around limited availability in some of the previous 10 Year After specials. So it's possible that he's back but not back and Joe will be AFK half the movie.

Arakawa's comments around the end of Kiramager was something along the lines that he was ready to write this and whether it was going to happen or not was basically just waiting on Yamada's availability.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Ten Gokaiger, V-Cinext in theaters in the Fall, blu-ray March 2022 (though I think some V-Cinext have hit TTFC between the two?). Arakawa writing.

It's so weird to see this. When I first got into Sentai/Rider it was 2004. Sentai started blowing up around 2011 or so and even seeing the Ten Years Later ones they did for Hurricanger and Dekaranger were weird but they made sense. Now we're basically close to 20 Years Later for something like a Dekaranger.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone tried any of those malaysian kamen rider boxsets with the english subs on ebay? I did good with a bunch of dvds of garo on there years ago and wondered if the subs are any good on these?
They got a complete movie collection that tempts me along with several series.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone tried any of those malaysian kamen rider boxsets with the english subs on ebay? I did good with a bunch of dvds of garo on there years ago and wondered if the subs are any good on these?
They got a complete movie collection that tempts me along with several series.
Are those subs legit? I remember when people used to sell HK subs online.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Are those subs legit? I remember when people used to sell HK subs online.
No clue but i got no means to watch anything save heroes generation vs, ichigo , kuuga or kiva on tubi.
If theyd release official subs to all the series id buy or stream em that way but here we are.

Just hopin it aint like the boxset of hajime no ippo i got from malaysia that was so poorly translated it was unintelligible.

coredecepts

Oct 27, 2017
No clue but i got no means to watch anything save heroes generation vs, ichigo , kuuga or kiva on tubi.
If theyd release official subs to all the series id buy or stream em that way but here we are.

Just hopin it aint like the boxset of hajime no ippo i got from malaysia that was so poorly translated it was unintelligible.
I got a few box sets for some Kamen Rider series a while ago, and they were horrible. Bad quality recordings from tv, bad translations. Not unintelligible all the way through, but awkward at least and nonsense at worst. I wouldn't if I were you.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017

Chances are, they're not legit. If you're really gonna buy em, at that point, you might as well seek out the various fansub groups.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
So where do I go to pre order the blu rays? Amazon Japan? Does Mandarake do pre orders?

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
1624149428645.jpg

Well, here's Revice.

Feeling like those on the top (most of which are voice-only roles) will actually appear while everyone at bottom will just be the suits.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Must be the teeth but I'm getting serious Faiz vibes from it. Revice looking straight up villainous, much like Faiz too.

Also getting some MMPR '17 vibes but I feel like bringing up that movie would be a bannable offense lmao

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Is that really Revice? This is an officially released poster and they haven't taken it down (like they did with Zenkaiser last year).

Cool designs anyway tho. The artwork in the poster is amazing overall.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Don't see who else it would be at this point lol. Matches the dinosaur-themed, inverse-Double description that had been out there.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if that poster is distorting what their color scheme is supposed to be. Insider described Revice as being green and orange with purple accents. That looks more blue and red to me. Everything else from the intimidating looking zig-zagging crusher and red compound eyes is right.

I have no clue what's going on with the secondary as it barely looks like the description but it would be weird if it was blue. We already had two blue secondaries so far.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I think that red might actually be orange distorted by the blue lighting. Either that, or the difference was just due to early colors that ended up changing, like Blue Eyes Thouser which was shown in the toyguide compared to the purple eyes one that actually appeared in the show. Also, that Rider 1 design there is actually the original one. I really hope we actually get a modern reconstruction of it, with the leather undersuit. If they don't mess up the chest it could look really good.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Saber 40

Master Logos finally went full ham and he's better for that. Good fights this episode, too. Pretty good episode overall!

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

They don't have a deal with Toei after Ryusoulger/Dino Fury, but we have no clue what's going to happen.
I wonder if they would go somewhat like Natsume's Harvest Moon after Story of Seasons.

A new property with no ties with the previous series, just using the "Power Rangers" name, and how different they would have to make it 🤔