• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Could The Flash become the greatest Comic book movie?

• Yes

Votes: 116 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 197 34.5%
  • I'm not watching because Ezra Miller

Votes: 258 45.2%

• Total voters

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tom-cruise-tenet.jpg

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
More and more momentum about this movie being great.

Last edited:

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Its wild that after all they've done I'm still unsure if Ezra will have a job or not after this movie. Hollywood is something else lol.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Ezra Miller. That's all I will say.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
All your favs after their screening of the Flash but they are still pearl clutching Will Smith at the Oscars. Shambles.
l2v6snj3evrz.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. I hope it doesn't get too hyped. Looking forward to having a fun time watching it.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Ezra must have signed up for Scientology.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
some day, a movie will save cinemas from all these movies that are saving cinemas

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
It's so bizarre how no one cares about the Ezra stuff. Most people don't even know about it.. and the rest are pretending it doesn't exist

GifGafJef

Dec 19, 2022
Flash saving cape films. Keeping my hype down though.But this got 3 and Spiderverse will all hopefully be good.

Really do hope the film is great and is a hit.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How much PR Money did Warner Bros spend to say "Hey Famous Celebrity, we really need to get you to say our latest film is good so people forget the lead is a horrible abuser."

Gonna be hilarious when comes out if the review scores turn out to be mediocre or terrible.

It's already bizarre enough the advertisement campaign for The Flash film is "Hey, we got BATMAN!"

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
As a big Flash fan I'm fucking sad that this is the movie I get.What bothers me is that everything points at this movie being a fucking banger of a superhero movie. But I'll be damned if I listen to Tom Fucking Cruise of all people tell me that this is the "Cinema" we need right now with all of the Ezra shit we've been following.

At this point "The movies we need right now" internet narrative is starting to sound an awful lot like "A good movie no matter how problematic their plot or actors, just as long as it beats Marvel"

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's so bizarre how no one cares about the Ezra stuff. Most people don't even know about it.. and the rest are pretending it doesn't exist

The only thing Tom Cruise cares about is movie theatres getting big blockbuster audiences. He'd look the other way from an actual murder if doing so meant more people would go to the movies again.

How much PR Money did Warner Bros spend to say "Hey Famous Celebrity, we really need to get you to say our latest film is good so people forget the lead is a horrible abuser."

Gonna be hilarious when comes out if the review scores turn out to be mediocre or terrible.

It's already bizarre enough the advertisement campaign for The Flash film is "Hey, we got BATMAN!"

Seriously, I cannot believe the entire marketing campaign for that movie is basically "here's an old dude who basically can't believably play Batman anymore in a Batsuit!"

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Ezra is an awful person who needs a lot of help and who knows if they are really getting it. It could be a good movie but doesn't change the fact on who the lead is and they haven't said much about the issues just to save face on this film.