Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I would be surprised if the ending of Toy Story 4 was extremely dependant on the human/toy relationship. I mean, that's always going to be a part of these films by their very nature, but the ending of 3 feels lIke they closed the book on the traditional version of that.

I'm guessing whatever happens at the end of 4 is going to be largely about the toys' relationship with each other. Toy Story 3 kinda felt like a transitory film that finished 2's story and themes, but got into the kind of world toys would build for each other. A strong emphasis on togetherness in that film. Whatever happens in 4 is still going to be related to humans in some way... But I would expect a kind of ending, for example, about Woody sacrificing his life for Buzz and Jessie, rather than a human character.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They told us it was a romantic comedy.

They had me believe they weren't going to make me cry. I'm crying now! I hope their happy.

Harshak

Oct 30, 2017
1495367157-0.jpg

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly
The only way to go is for somehow Bonnie to find out her toys are Alive. Thats going to lead to a very sad ending.

For instance.. calling the cops and having Andy arrested for giving her possessed toys.

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
This one is about Bo-Peep right?

Two ideas:
-Woody leaves the gang to go be with Bo
-Woody and Bo are reunited but dont get to stay together at the end.

Or maybe he means intense as in intensely happy.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The mad men did it didn't they? Brought this Woody to the big screen. I wouldn't wanna face the cast either.

creepy_woody.jpg

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Why would Andy be in Toy Story 4?? His story with the Gang is over. I think it'll have to do with something with the little girl.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Making Toy Story 4 as sad as they can is the only way this unnecessary movie could work somehow. It ended SO perfect with TS3... Will watch it anyways because I love Toy Story.

Tauntaun

Oct 27, 2017
calling it now Sid has been regrouping in the unkown regions. Buz and woody have split and gone back to their old ways, and must reconcile to find andy who has been in hiding.

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
It's going to be about how no one plays with toys anymore, not even kids, because they have smartphones and tablets now.

Jun 2, 2018
Northern Ireland
Didn't even know they are making a new one.

The end of the last movie wrecked me.

I'm not talking about the furnace scene, it's the bit where Andy is giving his toys away.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even know they are making a new one.

The end of the last movie wrecked me.

I'm not talking about the furnace scene, it's the bit where Andy is giving his toys away.

Same. I knew they'd get out of the furnace, but letting go of his toys and his childhood, and the little cringe he did as he gave them as away wrecked me.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
The ending to 3 had me crying like a baby. 4's is going to destroy me if it's more than that.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the toys does something that makes the other toys upset, but then the toy saves the day somehow so everything is ok.

Then a smashmouth song plays.

The Omega Man

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
They are making a 4th one? and they are going sadder?!!!!! the heck?! I was miserable for a couple of days after watching the third one, I don't want to go trough this again :(