Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
insider-gaming.com

Assassin's Creed Red Gameplay Reveal Coming at Ubisoft Forward

Assassin's Creed Red is set to have its gameplay reveal on June 10, with previews for the game releasing on June 12.
It was almost a guarantee, but Insider Gaming can confirm that Assassin's Creed Red will have its official gameplay reveal at this year's Ubisoft Forward.

Speaking with sources, it's understood that content creators and the press will get hands-on during the week of Summer Games Fest, with the preview embargo lifting on June 12. It's currently unclear if the game will be revealed prior to Ubisoft Forward in typical Ubisoft fashion, though, where the game gets a cinematic trailer, an official name, and a vague release window.

Ubisoft forward is set to take place on June 10, 2024.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Odyssey is the best Assassin's Creed, so I'm very excited to see what that team's next game is going to be like. That said, is the team lead still that Dumont guy? I know there was a lot of bad shit about him going around at one point

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
interested at how a next gen AC will look

even when I criticize the hell out AC, I will always appreciate the teams for making such lavishly detailed game that there are actual modes focused solely on education

jungius

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Sep 5, 2021
no matter how you guys shit on them, they are the masterclass of environmental details, ambience and accuracy and will continue to sell well

cant wait for this even though the feudal japan settings is stale af

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Hype. I know it wont be the same, but Im replaying AC2 currently and having so much fun with it (even with the jank and... some of those faces, its aged incredibly well). All I need is a nice map of (part of) Japan, and a badass atmosphere and Im there.

Dec 5, 2017
Cautiously optimistic, but it will really depend on if I can only play as Naoe or if it's like Sydnicate, and I am forced to play both.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I haven't liked a single AC, but loved Tsushima so I'll keep an eye out.

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
boy i can't wait for AC Red and Ghost of Tsushima 2 to be locked in perpetual versus comparisons for the next 18 months on the internet

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Excited for this but Ronin has sort of occupied my samurai ow game for 2024. Also kinda worried that its gonna be an always online DRM AC Infinity game.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be there day 1 since I like many others have been begging for AC Japan for over a decade 😂

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
Legitimately my most anticipated game of the year

I was exited for it before but having finished Immortals Fenix rising it made me look forward to it even more.

For all AC's faults there is no other game series like it, I mean people say that Ghost of Tsushima was basically AC in Japan but honestly it, to me felt like it's own thing but mixed in with open world elements that is pretty standard for open world games in general.

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was it leaked that the actual name is Shadow or Shadows? Or did I dream that.

Either way I'm hyped, mirage did not fill the void since Valhalla.

EvaUnit787

Aug 6, 2023
I can't wait for that next 100hr+ AC rpg. I really hope it delivers. I enjoyed my time with Valhalla, but the setting and story were a drag. I am just tired of Vikings and there is no verticality in that world and ships are not great.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
I hear they will also show off Star Wars Outlaws.

Don't ask me how I know, I can't reveal my sources.

Rustyspider13

Shinra Employee
Nov 16, 2023
That's a good confirmation to have. Been waiting for AC Japan for what feels like a decade now. I wonder what the final name will be. I'm so used to calling it Red that other names will feel weird.

Assassin's Creed: Shinobi
Assassin's Creed: Shogun
Assassin's Creed: Crimson Sky
Assassin's Creed: Honor (and Shame are huge parts of it)

Can't wait.