Oct 25, 2017
I love the board at the end with all the suggestions, like Stay at Home and Work From Home haha
myNfkGa.jpg

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
www.slashfilm.com

'Spider-Man: No Way Home' Marks The End Of Tom Holland's Spidey Contract, But He Wants To Keep Slinging Webs - SlashFilm

Tom Holland's Spider-Man contract is coming to an end with No Way Home, but the actor still wants to keep webslinging if Marvel and Sony will let him.

"[Spider-Man 3] would be my last one [under contract]. So, I've always said to them if they want me back I'll be there in a heartbeat. I've loved every minute of being a part of this amazing world. It's changed my life for the better, I'm so lucky to be here. If they want me back I'll be there, if they don't I will walk off into the sunset a very, very happy person because it's been an amazing journey."

However, this is likely not entirely accurate. Back when Sony and Marvel worked through their issues and sparked a new deal to share Spider-Man for a third movie in the franchise, the deal also included an appearance in "a future Marvel Studios film" outside of that. Based on the rumors we've heard about Spider-Man: No Way Home making the Multiverse a big part of Peter Parker's story, it's likely that appearance will be in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. So when Tom Holland says No Way Home is his last Spider-Man movie under his current contract, he probably means for the Spidey franchise by itself.

tenor.gif

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
If they actually do this hearing Tobey's voice as Spider-Man again is going to be something else. I may tear up.

Edit: I am also guessing they'll have a tear-jerking scene with Holland and Downey Jr