Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

View: https://x.com/tombraider/status/1792903197993980218

Aspyr and Crystal Dynamics are excited to announce new physical editions of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, coming to video game consoles on Sept. 24, 2024!

Pre-orders begin today at major retailers for the Base, Deluxe, and Limited Run Games Collector's Editions. Check out what you'll uncover in each one, below!

LRG Edition (LRG Exclusive) - $199.99
GOGr9H1XwAAx57c

• Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, two replica Lara Croft pistols in a lit shadow box, three 12x16 posters, a set of premium trading cards, the full collection's original soundtrack (in both physical CD and digital download formats), a map book, and Lara Croft polygonal figurines from each title
  • Available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $199.99.
  • The Collector's Edition will only be available for pre-order from May 21 to June 23, 2024 - then it's gone for good!

Deluxe Edition - $54.99/€54.99/£49.99

• Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, an exploration map book (featuring over 80 pages full of secrets, including all maps from all three games and their expansions), a collectible tuck-in box, and the collection's original soundtrack

Base Edition - $34.99/€34.99/£29.99
GOGtlg_XcAAeucr

• Just the game

Also some additional accessories on LRG

View: https://x.com/Wario64/status/1792905343321710851

Last edited:

TimPV3

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not usually a fan of the junk LRG throws in their Collectors Editions but ahhhh this is tempting.

Oct 30, 2017
My favourite release of this year right behind FFVII Rebirth.., put 80 hours into this, brilliantly done.

Hope they are working on TRIV and TRV next.

PallasKitten

Jul 11, 2022
The standard and deluxe editions are also coming to retail, releasing 24th September: https://www.tombraider.com/news/vid...raider-i-iii-remastered-now-available-for-pre

Some info on them:

Base/Standard Edition:

Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft and a jewel case

Available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $34.99/€34.99/£29.99

Deluxe Edition:

Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, an exploration map book (featuring over 80 pages full of secrets, including all maps from all three games and their expansions), a collectible tuck-in box, and the collection's original soundtrack*

Available on PlayStation®5 and Nintendo Switch for $54.99/€54.99/£49.99

*Deluxe Edition copies in the Americas will receive all three games' original soundtracks as DLC. Deluxe Edition copies in Europe will receive all three games' original soundtracks as DLC, plus a "Greatest Hits" OST physical CD.

Edit: Just realised that link was in the tweet in the OP anyway, lol. I'll leave this here anyway for the retail base and deluxe edition info.

Last edited:

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Even people who have no interest in Tomb Raider should be buying this game.

This is exactly what we ask for when talking about remastering/re-releasing old games. You could buy the TR before that (which already put them above Resident Evil in that regard) but they barely worked on PC. Now you have a collection that not only make it easy to play on modern system, but offer a great deal of (optional) upgrades that further elevent these two classics and Tomb Raider 3.

BUY IT.

B U Y

IT.

PLEASE!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Standard is fine for me, but cool to see the options.

I'm not usually a fan of the junk LRG throws in their Collectors Editions but ahhhh this is tempting.

Definitely one of their better ones. The polygonal action figures are a cool idea.

Always gotta laugh at the posters that are going to be folded to hell in the packaging though.

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
The standard and deluxe editions are also coming to retail, releasing 24th September: https://www.tombraider.com/news/vid...raider-i-iii-remastered-now-available-for-pre

Some info on them:

Base/Standard Edition:

Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft and a jewel case

Available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $34.99/€34.99/£29.99

Deluxe Edition:

Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, an exploration map book (featuring over 80 pages full of secrets, including all maps from all three games and their expansions), a collectible tuck-in box, and the collection's original soundtrack*

*Deluxe Edition copies in the Americas will receive all three games' original soundtracks as DLC. Deluxe Edition copies in Europe will receive all three games' original soundtracks as DLC, plus a "Greatest Hits" OST physical CD.
Great to see this available outside of LRG jail (Europe).

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe they are giving away real guns just like that 🤭
But seriously, those figurines look sweet.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Whelp.

*digs out wallet*

I do have to ask tho how is that Switch port? Is it solid? No problems?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Physical release? And I don't have to go through LRG? Maybe it's time I try out a small piece of gaming history...

glow39

May 4, 2022
Oh my god the original model figures and the guns. Game CEs rarely tempt me but this one.......... I need it

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK. Any idea how quickly this CE might sell out? I probably can't order it until next week.

Oct 27, 2017

This is exactly what we ask for when talking about remastering/re-releasing old games. You could buy the TR before that (which already put them above Resident Evil in that regard) but they barely worked on PC. Now you have a collection that not only make it easy to play on modern system, but offer a great deal of (optional) upgrades that further elevent these two classics and Tomb Raider 3.

BUY IT.

B U Y

IT.

PLEASE!
SECONDED!

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
While I know these probably won't come out without LRG, I just don't like supporting LRG in this current time.

Awful company :/

Jul 1, 2020

BUY IT.

B U Y

IT.

PLEASE!
I bought it twice

Tea-Stance

Feb 11, 2024
Already got a digital PS copy but I'm tempted to get that DE. Damn my desire to collect steelbooks.

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Now to wait for somewhere that isn't Game to get the Deluxe Edition up for preorder in the UK

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'd complain about the fact that I just bought the game on sale but it's not like the physical would arrive before 2025.

The pistols and the figures mean I'm grabbing that CE.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I just want that bomber jacket Lara 😭 Please sell her separately.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'd complain about the fact that I just bought the game on sale but it's not like the physical would arrive before 2025.

The pistols and the figures mean I'm grabbing that CE.

Usually when LRG does these releases that also can be bought on Amazon/elsewhere, the release date that the retailers have (September in this case) ends up being accurate. So I'd expect the standards to ship in 2024 easily (the CE, on the other hand…yeah, you gonna be waiting).

LRG, to their credit, has sped up their standard editions quite a bit lately. It was like 8-12 months for a while there, but this year things are as fast as 2-4 months for their bigger releases. I just got a shipping notification for Rocket Knight, for instance, which closed preorders a few months ago and isn't even going to be released digitally until mid June.

Jun 1, 2023
Don't need this as I already have it digitally but damn am I tempted. Will probably pick it up at retail, would rather not give LRG my money.

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
Damn those are some pretty nice things on the LRG edition. Hopefully they are good quality.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Some info on them:

Base/Standard Edition:

Deluxe Edition:

Edit: Just realised that link was in the tweet in the OP anyway, lol. I'll leave this here anyway for the retail base and deluxe edition info.

Added a quote to the top to highlight that as well. It's why I made sure the Title mentioned "All Major Retailers"
Will add the other prices too

Apr 6, 2022
That collectors edition is actually pretty good considering some of the junk they've put out before. I really love a lot of the square PS1 RPGs but could never get into the RE games. I'm tempted to pick this up. Is this collection enjoyable for newcomers?

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I wish there was edition with just those figures. Those are pretty neat. The rest is whatever. Probably just get the base game then

Cali32

Oct 11, 2020
Very cool that they're doing a retail release as well since LRG is so fucking expensive for someone like me that lives in Europe that just wants the standard edition.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
Having replayed these games, I now believe that the original few TR games are the only good ones. They're so fucking good.

Jan 1, 2024
Midgar
LRG Edition (LRG Exclusive) - $199.99
GOGr9H1XwAAx57c

• Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, two replica Lara Croft pistols in a lit shadow box, three 12x16 posters, a set of premium trading cards, the full collection's original soundtrack (in both physical CD and digital download formats), a map book, and Lara Croft polygonal figurines from each title
  • Available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $199.99.
  • The Collector's Edition will only be available for pre-order from May 21 to June 23, 2024 - then it's gone for good!
tumblr_inline_mvrkusMcXy1sobrma.gif